Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Today was a weird day

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today was a weird day  (Read 757 times)
SI

« on: Nov 08, 2017 07:00 am »

...and it felt wrong very early in the morning already. And it turned out to be. Not really concerned about what actually happened, but I would like to know why there is a feeling sometimes when something isn't quite right, before it happens.

Why be warned if we're not privy to future events anyhow...

and, that feeling is just that, it's not a glimpse of what might happen, just something amiss, nothing more...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2017 11:40 am »

Yez i can relate i came back from a lake and meditation. I saw a dark crow fly rite in front of me as if to for tell a dark day ahead. Sure enough it was not as easy a day...i had difficulties making contact with others as well. However i seemed to get much accomplished alone with responsibilities although even my meditations seemed uninspiring today. It is just various karmic factors being released we are subject to this duality of moods and experiences as a part of this material existence here on earth. The presence of these fluctuating experiences leads to their awareness and the need to transcend them
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2017 07:57 pm »

Yez i can relate i came back from a lake and meditation. I saw a dark crow fly rite in front of me as if to for tell a dark day ahead. Sure enough it was not as easy a day...i had difficulties making contact with others as well. However i seemed to get much accomplished alone with responsibilities although even my meditations seemed uninspiring today. It is just various karmic factors being released we are subject to this duality of moods and experiences as a part of this material existence here on earth. The presence of these fluctuating experiences leads to their awareness and the need to transcend them

Yes but why do we get these little warning feelings at all? If we need to be more aware of upcoming events, why don't we get a bit more details? I mean, the warning is so subtle, it could mean many things, why not just receive a more helpful message?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2017 04:13 am »

This sounds a lot like developing a faith muscle or an exercise in intuition. I’m going off on a tangent here so you may not find this next bit relatable... I don’t think everything is just handed to you. Where faith is concerned, when exercising a belief, I find a test in it... I don’t think this is new territory- either a day of success or failure, hopefully on those lower days- due to personal experience, we can lessen how far we go in the wrong direction. This duality of moods Steve describes makes a lot of sense... maybe it’s conditioning, the way we’re raised versus what we want for ourselves in this life... and I think as we learn to work with an indwelling spirit- with ourselves- we get a faint whisper... since we don’t live a fully aware, always tapped in kind of life... maybe you do... I don’t... but maybe you get these slight nudges and it’s up to you what you make of it... why should it be so clear...? Or maybe it gets clearer the stronger you become

Tonight Ive failed with my own warning systems ...
Hopefully not as much as before

Sorry to chime in seemingly off topic... just seemed connected
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2017 04:23 am »

To your original post, could it be sleeping on the wrong side of the bed? Or perhaps a change in diet the day before...?? Or not enough exercise..?? Idk shrug
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 09, 2017 07:18 pm »

This sounds a lot like developing a faith muscle or an exercise in intuition. I’m going off on a tangent here so you may not find this next bit relatable... I don’t think everything is just handed to you. Where faith is concerned, when exercising a belief, I find a test in it... I don’t think this is new territory- either a day of success or failure, hopefully on those lower days- due to personal experience, we can lessen how far we go in the wrong direction. This duality of moods Steve describes makes a lot of sense... maybe it’s conditioning, the way we’re raised versus what we want for ourselves in this life... and I think as we learn to work with an indwelling spirit- with ourselves- we get a faint whisper... since we don’t live a fully aware, always tapped in kind of life... maybe you do... I don’t... but maybe you get these slight nudges and it’s up to you what you make of it... why should it be so clear...? Or maybe it gets clearer the stronger you become

Tonight Ive failed with my own warning systems ...
Hopefully not as much as before

Sorry to chime in seemingly off topic... just seemed connected

Maybe, but logically it would seem that if something is bothered to give the faint whisper, why play a game where the information is not enough, and the sender knows it?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Nov 10, 2017 06:40 am »

In truth I don’t know. I don’t expect my guess to be your answer. So let it be known this is just an attempt to remedy my rant above- which may have no relevance to your situation. Perhaps it’s a strengthening of the faith muscle. Turning belief into conviction. This is a very high stage spiritually speaking. I love the example of a parent telling a child not to touch the stove because it is hot. This child doesn’t really listen to said parent at first, still touches the stove and burns him/herself. Now we’re dabbling in something we can’t prove(intuition and unseen communications)- you could have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.. but if you’re getting a warning maybe it’s a sign to humble yourself, be mindful through out the day. You say you aren’t concerned with what actually happened, maybe it matters if you want to understand these subtleties. My guess is, the more you learn to work with your intuition the easier it is to hear these “whispers” and process more information easily. Although I don’t know your spiritual interest I know my path has a lot of growing/maturing in it as I explore my connection to god. My perspective at times is, this world is a school house and I signed up for first hand experience.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 2017 06:59 am »

In truth I don’t know. I don’t expect my guess to be your answer. So let it be known this is just an attempt to remedy my rant above- which may have no relevance to your situation. Perhaps it’s a strengthening of the faith muscle. Turning belief into conviction. This is a very high stage spiritually speaking. I love the example of a parent telling a child not to touch the stove because it is hot. This child doesn’t really listen to said parent at first, still touches the stove and burns him/herself. Now we’re dabbling in something we can’t prove(intuition and unseen communications)- you could have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.. but if you’re getting a warning maybe it’s a sign to humble yourself, be mindful through out the day. You say you aren’t concerned with what actually happened, maybe it matters if you want to understand these subtleties. My guess is, the more you learn to work with your intuition the easier it is to hear these “whispers” and process more information easily. Although I don’t know your spiritual interest I know my path has a lot of growing/maturing in it as I explore my connection to god. My perspective at times is, this world is a school house and I signed up for first hand experience.

It's not that I'm not concerned about what happened per se, but for the sake of discussion of how spidey sense works, I leave it out.

It may be construed as a muscle that needs use and exercise. Problem is, weird days don't come too often. Mostly routine. Which is fine by me. But when that something-isn't-right feeling does creep up, I wonder. If I am being warned, or advised, or poked, that's fine too. But make it clear. I mean I would if I were the pokee.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

Re:
« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2017 06:07 am »

WTF? So you still didn't answer my question instead you obfuscate the thread by merging a bunch of crap together?

Nice, looks like you have no answer because you just don't like trump it has no purpose to run him down so when you were asked you instead moved shit around.

Nice. Why don't you leave the thread alone and quit moving stuff and deleting posts.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 2017 06:27 am »

Don't think i deleted in posts.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Jan 28, 2018 04:34 am »

Sometimes we wake up in a funk and our entire vibe is thrown off. This could be the result of an imbalance within ourselves... Other times it seems there's something wrong with everyone else and Life is trying to get us involved in the mess around us.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Jan 28, 2018 07:01 pm »

Sometimes we wake up in a funk and our entire vibe is thrown off. This could be the result of an imbalance within ourselves... Other times it seems there's something wrong with everyone else and Life is trying to get us involved in the mess around us.

We carry moods percolating in our subconscious from past lives as well as this one. We have created all 'funky'
situations. We also carry vibes from others around us who we associate with. There is also a dark force that works against the light. Usually this force does not have to put much effort into blocking our soul progress. There are so many desires and illusions we are caught up in that its more advantageous for this force to make believe it isn't real and so it can keep working unknowingly in our lives without our conscious recognition or acknowledgement..
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2018 05:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2018 11:11 pm »

Hi Steve, some unique insight there. At the end of the day I tend to let go of everything I’ve come to know anyways...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: