Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Spirit possession? Real succubus?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirit possession? Real succubus?  (Read 197 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 12, 2017 09:47 pm »

Or just a strange encounter?

About 6 or 7 years ago on and ordinary night I happened to run into a very strange woman. I was walking home after babysitting for a friend. As I was walking I noticed a woman standing further down under a street light, alone. It looked like she was staring at me. Feeling kind of awkward I pulled my phone out and pretended I was texting someone. I continued this as I drew closer and when I walked past her the street light above us went out. I kept walking but heard, “Eric” aggressively whispered in my mind. I stopped and turned around, she was still standing there looking at me, waiting. I put my phone away and said, “Are you alright? What did you say?” I walked up to her and she was rubbing her arm and saying something in Spanish. I think.. “Palo.” I told her I didn’t understand. I cannot remember this woman’s face but I remember a strange and playful vibe beginning to rise, i had become slightly entranced. She rubbed her arm and touched mine then said, “Water?” I told her the water mill was just a little further back the way I came. She shook her head and said, “Bikini.” I had no
Clue what was going on. She then stuck her hands inside my pants and rubbed my pelvis and in very plain English said, “Do you want to fuck?” She stared into my eyes and at this point I felt like I was in a dream. She took my hand and guided to a grassy patch next to where we met. Keep in mind our exchange took place under a burnt out street lamp. She walked me behind a wooden fence next to what I think was a generator for the apartments across from us. She then layed me down and began performing oral sex. After a few minutes passed I became conscious of my surroundings again. I noticed feet passing by on the other side of the fence. I immediately kicked her off and drew my pants up. She looked frustrated at me and said she had to finish the job. I apologized to her for any confusion and quickly ran out of there.
The next day I saw her further down the street at an intersection. She was pushing a stroller with a baby in it. She hadn’t noticed me, I was in my car. Upon seeing her I grew incredibly sick to my stomach... once I drove past her the feeling of sickness began to subside..

I’ve had plenty strange encounters but haven’t until recently considered this a paranormal experience.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2017 10:04 pm »

If that were to happen to me, it would be so suspicious obviously that my physical and mental self would demand to know the truth, then uncovering possible evil intentions, which would be it's ultimate undoing because that would only further prove the opposite: good.

So I think I normally don't get messed with.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: