Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sparrow

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sparrow  (Read 189 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 12, 2017 11:07 pm »

It’s the little things like this that make my soul smile. While visiting Mom today I noticed a sparrow hopping around in her festive fall reef hanging on her front door. The sparrow didn’t mind me walking up to him and I though he seemed really happy  Smiley

I think the sparrow brings messages of light heartedness, communication and playfulness.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2022 01:09 am »

After work on my walk down the street I noticed an unusual display of what I assume to be courtship by a sparrow pursuing another sparrow. It was really something, I felt a message in the moment. I was again reminded of community and communication. I was also reminded how I chose to incarnate here to learn the language of nature and the biological energies I've been temporarily gifted.

God is great.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2022 01:11 am »

The Sparrow Totem Meaning
The sparrow meaning is also a wonderful symbol of protection and communal involvement. Generally, these birds achieve their power through the strength of numbers. Sparrows are not independent birds, but that is not to say that they are desperate or needy. On the contrary, these birds can be fierce in their little way. They care very deeply for their community and thus see the benefits of working together for common causes. The members of the clan teach each other to cooperate and evenly share responsibilities – something that we could all learn a lot from.

Often, we may become frustrated and argue with our roommates, significant others, or co-workers who we feel are freeloading off of us. The sparrow symbolic meaning inspires us to stand up for ourselves. Also, the meaning stresses the importance of compassion and the emphasis on teamwork in our defense. Sparrows move, eat, rest, and partake in all other activities as a group, which can be quite intimidating for a predator, no matter how large and fierce it is. This goes to show us that we needn’t think that we only have ourselves in the world. We would do well to learn from this communally-oriented living.
https://www.sunsigns.org/sparrow-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2022 08:43 am »

After work on my walk down the street I noticed an unusual display of what I assume to be courtship by a sparrow pursuing another sparrow. It was really something, I felt a message in the moment. I was again reminded of community and communication. I was also reminded how I chose to incarnate here to learn the language of nature and the biological energies I've been temporarily gifted.

God is great.  Smiley

It only brings me to the same strong probability I’ve mentioned many times friend. That is past and present coming together to show us that time brings similar themes from life to life; both ‘gifts’ and experiences developed together in past lives and over into present awareness.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2022 08:46 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: