Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What is Truth?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Truth?  (Read 820 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 17, 2017 10:32 pm »

You may think im 'pisssd off' but that does not mean i am. Your perception of my so called reaction to the present power structure is pure conjecture on your part but does not present a positive or convincing assessment of my views or their expression. There is a big difference between this president and the preceding one. This one is working against the earth. This one is creating more wealth inequality. It is u who believes nothing can be done. You have said all our leaders were liars. I merely responded to your statement with evidence to the contrary....no digression. U just feel justified in your negativity about the ability to do anything about having a liar and psychopath as a president. I believe something can be done.

If you're not pissed off then what are you? Happy about trump? Doesn't seem so. Your perception of what I am saying could also be conjecture on your part.

There is no difference between presidents. They all have made bad decisions and choices.

You do digress, you skirt issues and only address things that you want to.

And what can be done? Will you answer that or will you skirt?

No i am not 'pissed off' but that does not mean we have to lay down and let people trample over us. Even Krishna told Arjuna he had a duty to fight darkness and the evil forces in his kingdom. That does not mean that Krishna was 'pissed off'. Each person has his own individual dharma that is unique to his path. So how can i tell u what you do? I can only answer for myself and i can do and what u have seen me do here on this site. Even though u have given me a lot of flack for it. I have been answering your questions all the time SI. I am more inclined to believe it frustrates u that u are not able to corner me. There are not always answers that are dear to the antagonists questions that suit his or her ideas of what answers should be. Had there been--
Jesus would have answered Pilate when he asked; 'What is truth".

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017 10:46 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2017 11:48 pm »

No i am not 'pissed off' but that does not mean we have to lay down and let people trample over us. Even Krishna told Arjuna he had a duty to fight darkness and the evil forces in his kingdom. That does not mean that Krishna was 'pissed off'. Each person has his own individual dharma that is unique to his path. So how can i tell u what you do? I can only answer for myself and i can do and what u have seen me do here on this site. Even though u have given me a lot of flack for it. I have been answering your questions all the time SI. I am more inclined to believe it frustrates u that u are not able to corner me. There are not always answers that are dear to the antagonists questions that suit his or her ideas of what answers should be. Had there been--
Jesus would have answered Pilate when he asked; 'What is truth".

I believe something can be done.

And what can be done? You forgot that part.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2017 02:08 am »

I'm doing it here in these writings as well as in other ways.
It is not for me to boast about my role but rather to help others find their own.  Jesus and Krishna and Arjuna--they were people of destiny and they knew their destiny. You too may know your destiny. When we begin to know our destiny and our part in the divine drama we play out our roles according to the Masters directions. That should be our aspiration. But you must choose your own way that is your dharma. Seek your own guidance. Your role is unique and not like anyone elses.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 02:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2017 02:37 am »

It is not for me to boast about my role but rather to help others find their own.  Jesus and Krishna and Arjuna--they were people of destiny and they knew their destiny. You too may know your destiny. When we begin to know our destiny and our part in the divine drama we play out our roles according to the Masters directions. That should be our aspiration. But you must choose your own way that is your dharma. Seek your own guidance. Your role is unique and not like anyone elses.

How are these writings helping to get trump out of office or change global warming, wealth inequality, etc.,?

Let's have it already. If you can't give specifics, then it's obvious you're just on a personal vendetta and nothing more and all this spouting about trump serves no purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2017 04:38 am »

How are these writings helping to get trump out of office or change global warming, wealth inequality, etc.,?

Let's have it already. If you can't give specifics, then it's obvious you're just on a personal vendetta and nothing more and all this spouting about trump serves no purpose.

I will always meet resistance in my efforts and this was true as it was then and is now. That was true of Jesus as
well. No explanation was good enough for Pilate and the Sanhedren as well. That is why he was silenced when asked to demonstrate the truth. He spoke and in the same way i am speaking here he was ignored. The written word is important that is why Paramahansa Yogananda wrote in the desert the last part of his life. There are many people today who do not trust Paramahansa Yogananda and think he is an imposter. There are many people who will not trust what i have said here. That does not mean Paramahansa Yogananda, Jesus or Gandhi were wrong when spouting off the truth. It does not mean that Jesus had a vendetta against the religion of the day or was trying to destroy it. It does not mean Gandhi had a vendetta against the British. There are still people today who do not concur with Jesus. Ask a Jewish person if Jesus was a king and you will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwbtT42IYU8&sns=em
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 05:02 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2017 06:08 am »

WTF? So you still didn't answer my question instead you obfuscate the thread by merging a bunch of crap together?

Nice, looks like you have no answer because you just don't like trump it has no purpose to run him down so when you were asked you instead moved shit around.

Nice. Why don't you leave the thread alone and quit moving stuff and deleting posts.

PS I usually never watch posted videos
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 06:10 am by SI » Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2017 06:11 am »

If you can't give specifics, then it's obvious you're just on a personal vendetta and nothing more and all this spouting about trump serves no purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2017 06:30 am »

If you can't give specifics, then it's obvious you're just on a personal vendetta and nothing more and all this spouting about trump serves no purpose.

I have provided so many answers to your questions SI. None of them seem to satisfy u. But that is not my purpose u know. This is not a tribunal and you are not a prosecuting attorney for my case.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 06:35 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2017 07:12 am »

I have provided so many answers to your questions SI. None of them seem to satisfy u. But that is not my purpose u know. This is not a tribunal and you are not a prosecuting attorney for my case.

Yet you did not answer: How are these writings helping to get trump out of office or change global warming, wealth inequality, etc.,?

Show me your answer because I missed it if you would be so kind.

No I am not an attorney. I am a visitor on a forum called Spiritual Portal, that lately contains many negative (read: negativity) posts concerning trump, and somehow that's due to a quest to "do something about it". When I asked you how it can solve it, you evaded and brought out Jesus stories.

It's your forum. Go ahead and keep avoiding my direct question above. I don't care. This is just stubbornness to the nth degree trying to be disguised as some altruistic goal.

« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 07:13 am by SI » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 2017 07:51 am »

sup yall  Smiley red is here  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Nov 18, 2017 07:54 am »

fellasssss

i've been down this road with steve, SI lol

i think you've made good points. but both of you all say this...

people are going to do what they want.

whether president or even us here at the forum.

at least we got this place to express. ill be chiming in on the things i find of interest

oh boy im up past my bed time... got to be uncomfortable in front of an audience tomorrow and do a speech/presentation
eeeeeekkks
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Nov 18, 2017 09:24 am »

Yet you did not answer: How are these writings helping to get trump out of office or change global warming, wealth inequality, etc.,?

Show me your answer because I missed it if you would be so kind.

No I am not an attorney. I am a visitor on a forum called Spiritual Portal, that lately contains many negative (read: negativity) posts concerning trump, and somehow that's due to a quest to "do something about it". When I asked you how it can solve it, you evaded and brought out Jesus stories.

It's your forum. Go ahead and keep avoiding my direct question above. I don't care. This is just stubbornness to the nth degree

trying to be disguised as some altruistic goal.

How are your writings discussing your questions helped provide a convincing view that mine are not helpful? My writings have shown the facts about the political landscape since this team of sociopaths were elected. Your writings have shown nothing but interrogation. Once all the information is layed out people can make there own evaluation. Thats how it has helped the subjects u asked about above. If we were not able to make intelligent decisions from reading and learning as an example at college...we would never go. This place is also a place of learning for us all including me. If it wasn't why read anything here? So that is my direct answer to your question of how it is helping climate warming and wealth equality. I have met people that voted for Trump that do not even know what climate warming is. And you think it doesn't help to provide the information. SI i took u for an intelligent man!

I am also providing support for those willing to refuse to fight for this team of psychopaths and who are helping in their impeachment.  Also we will have an elections soon again. We can get someone else in who can support climate efforts and support economic equality. U know we as yet have not had voting rights taken from us. My words have changed other peoples lives. If they do absolutely nothing for you...why read them? You could make the case why read anything? Which u appear to be making. Because anything you read will not change anything. But if that is really the case then people will take the next step which is violence to make change or hopefully non-violent resistance.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 10:11 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #12 on: Nov 18, 2017 09:01 pm »

How are your writings discussing your questions helped provide a convincing view that mine are not helpful? My writings have shown the facts about the political landscape since this team of sociopaths were elected. Your writings have shown nothing but interrogation. Once all the information is layed out people can make there own evaluation. Thats how it has helped the subjects u asked about above. If we were not able to make intelligent decisions from reading and learning as an example at college...we would never go. This place is also a place of learning for us all including me. If it wasn't why read anything here? So that is my direct answer to your question of how it is helping climate warming and wealth equality. I have met people that voted for Trump that do not even know what climate warming is. And you think it doesn't help to provide the information. SI i took u for an intelligent man!

I am also providing support for those willing to refuse to fight for this team of psychopaths and who are helping in their impeachment.  Also we will have an elections soon again. We can get someone else in who can support climate efforts and support economic equality. U know we as yet have not had voting rights taken from us. My words have changed other peoples lives. If they do absolutely nothing for you...why read them? You could make the case why read anything? Which u appear to be making. Because anything you read will not change anything. But if that is really the case then people will take the next step which is violence to make change or hopefully non-violent resistance.

Still did not answer me. Oh you mean people stop by here and read your rants then they run out and change things? Really? I think the odds that anything written here has altered any of the events you rant about are frankly astronomical, if any.

Your writings are based on untrustworthy media sources then mixed with your own perceptions thrown in.

This does not help.

If you meet people who don't know what climate warming is, and you give them all you're knowledge, what will they be able to do? Nothing.

Think about it. Why does the media for the most part try to find bad things about people? Look at the latest sex crap. It sells. Why doesn't the news spend more time reporting the good side of folks? They just pick the bad things, and burn em at the stake. Nice, gee I can't wait for the next smear, it's so exciting.

You have no proof what is really causing "global warming", maybe it's just the way it's supposed to be, and, as far wealth inequality? If money means so much to people, get off your ass and do something about it, because no one else will and it's not their job anyhow. Oh sure there's always exceptions, and those exceptions are the same excuses that are always brought up to support crap arguments.

« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 09:06 pm by SI » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Nov 18, 2017 11:12 pm »

Somethings are very simple SI. And your remarks are as well. It is simple; i have answered your questions in so many ways it is hopeless but at the sametime easy to understand you. You simply do not agree with me and so no explanation or answer is satisfactory to you and never will be.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017 11:14 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #14 on: Nov 19, 2017 12:11 am »

You just can't see it. Or you refuse.

Change the name to Political Portal or Trump Bash Party.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: