Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 10:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sri Yukteswar on Angels

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sri Yukteswar on Angels  (Read 292 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 08, 2009 08:28 pm »

In the Holy Science Sri Yukteswar explains that we rise thru several kingdoms as we become more God like. The inanimate, the vegatable, animal, human, angel and then freedom. These are the various kingdoms we must ascend thru until once again we are one with God.

Devata
(or literally translated angel) is the kingdom above that of mankind. "When man, cultivating the Divine Spirit or omniscient Love within his heart, is able to withdraw this Jnanamaya Kosha (the second sheath covering the soul), then the innermost sheath, Chitta, the Heart (composed of four ideas), becomes manifest. Man is then called Devata or Angel in the creation."   

Before this he/she is under the kingdom 'Mankind' Jnanamaya Kosha (the body of Intelligence composed of electricities) becomes perceptible after he/she rises above the animal kingdom. The Atom, acquiring the power of determining right and wrong, becomes man, the rational being in creation.

« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2009 12:50 pm »

Steve, thank you for taking an interest in Angels and taking the time to finding reference to them in Sri Yukteswar's Holy Science.

namaste, thank you for your in depth explanation of Steve's post and for the following comments
So in this sense, when we consider Devata or Angel,...  we may cognize that an ANGEL is one that has "evolved" back towards the "center",... one that has dissolved many of the subtle Kosha (sheath viels) and is manifesting a very pure "Image" -- most closely labeled Chitta, the Heart.   So these Angels, that Into Blue and others sense... they may indeed be the compassionate "images" of Spirit that dance around in Grace and Blessing, manifesting the Omniscient Love of Spirit.   And I find it comforting that others have such a strong "sense" of these "Angels".

I especially like the way you have phrased this namaste, " So these Angels, that Into Blue and others sense... they may indeed be the compassionate "images" of Spirit that dance around in Grace and Blessing, manifesting the Omniscient Love of Spirit. " beautiful !

blessings and angel hugs to you both,
Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Lauraa49
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2009 04:22 pm »

we may cognize that an ANGEL is one that has "evolved" back towards the "center",... one that has dissolved many of the subtle Kosha (sheath viels)

I find this interesting...vey much so  inthe aspect of there is a BIRD yes animal kindom bird
It shows it self  on occasion lately to me
yet  there is an energy around it
It always starts from very very high up
slowly decends as it soars
what I have noticed that is so very different from the rregular birds is
there is a energy around this bird
 almsot as if it is in  a bubbssle 

this energy  actually  is cutting through the  air

like looking at a  full egg shaped aura.....on a person
this bird has  a pure white bubble auric looking energy around it.

now this is not  normal bird energy I am seeing

i believe it to be angelic of nature
and the energy just  is manifesting/materializing in the  animal kindom appearance

has fascinated me all summer
when  get camera to take pic it disappears
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: