Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Horror Movie Classics

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horror Movie Classics  (Read 434 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 22, 2017 10:49 am »

Maybe some cannot respond appropriately due to mental or other damage, in that case they may not be responsible for their own actions. That's all. I wasn't trying to digress into placing world burdens on our own shoulders, and certainly not mentioning trump in the same breath. Maybe we should just post about those topics instead and forget everything else?

Some of us came into this life to help others with their
psychological challenges. In this process we also begin to recognize certain behavioral challenges in our own personalities that are mirrored in those who come into our
environmental consciousness.

Anything is possible although not likely. Some people work out the evil of those around them. There is a point where people live in their own deranged hell because of their actions in previous lives as well as this one. Being in that hell long enough they may eventually consider other behavioral options. Psychopaths like Trump and Manson are better off set apart from the rest of humanity so they are less likely to harm themselves or humanity. There is some truth in that psychopaths are triggered in their actions by the mass karma and sociopathic tendencies of a nation. This however does not justify their actions nor disqualifies them from facing the results of their evil actions.

When a human being starts to recognize the results of his or her actions eventually they realize the consequences to their actions. When that awareness dawns on their consciousness it becomes more imperative to escape those consequences and the great journey of self reflection begins to bring forth happy results to all our choices. The evil actions of such people like Trump and Manson may be less likely to carry all the karma that such massive evil would put on themselves since society itself is not blameless in encouraging such patterns of behavior as can be seen in the adoration for a
horror movie classic the public has released in our current leadership.
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2017 11:33 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest46
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2017 11:44 am »

I am glad you have come to recognize the beauty of my classics as well and society recognizes such entertainment that was imperative to my success. I serve an important entertainment need that now can be given by our leadership in my conspicuous absence but occasional visits from the land behind the veil.

Alfred Hitchcock
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2017 07:44 pm »

Some of us came into this life to help others with their
psychological challenges. In this process we also begin to recognize certain behavioral challenges in our own personalities that are mirrored in those who come into our
environmental consciousness.

I didnt say this although it was added to my post. Why don't you just rewrite it how you would like?

Anything is possible although not likely. Some people work out the evil of those around them. There is a point where people live in their own deranged hell because of their actions in previous lives as well as this one. Being in that hell long enough they may eventually consider other behavioral options. Psychopaths like Trump and Manson are better off set apart from the rest of humanity so they are less likely to harm themselves or humanity. There is some truth in that psychopaths are triggered in their actions by the mass karma and sociopathic tendencies of a nation. This however does not justify their actions nor disqualifies them from facing the results of their evil actions.

When a human being starts to recognize the results of his or her actions eventually they realize the consequences to their actions. When that awareness dawns on their consciousness it becomes more imperative to escape those consequences and the great journey of self reflection begins to bring forth happy results to all our choices. The evil actions of such people like Trump and Manson may be less likely to carry all the karma that such massive evil would put on themselves since society itself is not blameless in encouraging such patterns of behavior as can be seen in the adoration for a
horror movie classic the public has released in our current leadership.

Why is this continued in a new thread? What is the purpose of moving things around? To make yourself sound more convincing?

To address your post, it's possible these people have been mentally or spiritually damaged by society. Let's see what happens to you in a NK jail for 10 years, you might not even remember who you were, much less be aware of relevant thinking. I can't follow most of your logic though.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2017 07:46 pm »

I am glad you have come to recognize the beauty of my classics as well and society recognizes such entertainment that was imperative to my success. I serve an important entertainment need that now can be given by our leadership in my conspicuous absence but occasional visits from the land behind the veil.

Alfred Hitchcock

Makes absolute 0 sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2017 11:03 pm »

Alfred Hitchcock

Makes absolute 0 sense.

No sense makes sense. That's nonsense. Actually it's beyond sense.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am »

Thinking it doesn't. But it's a standard star trek evasive manure.

Just wondering, does Ted Nugent piss you off too?
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #6 on: Nov 23, 2017 04:18 am »

I am foaming at the mouth and carry a pitch fork wherever I go and I would like you to help me get this manure out of the chicken house where Ted had his cat scratch fever.
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #7 on: Nov 23, 2017 04:37 am »

I am foaming at the mouth and carry a pitch fork wherever I go and I would like you to help me get this manure out of the chicken house where Ted had his cat scratch fever.

Bullshit Grandpa. Y'al need to get yo Depends and Stay Dry your so full of it!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Nov 23, 2017 09:54 am »

Yea i'm with you guys we are all steaming with anger. If you could only see the steam rising from my head and my face beet red. My God u too would be angry. Just to think abot it...lol
 Grin think of how proud others would be seeing me out of control in such a deranged way...yea i'm just fuming!
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #9 on: Nov 23, 2017 09:06 pm »

Yea i'm with you guys we are all steaming with anger. If you could only see the steam rising from my head and my face beet red. My God u too would be angry. Just to think abot it...lol
 Grin think of how proud others would be seeing me out of control in such a deranged way...yea i'm just fuming!

Weird stuff to say. There's people at work that are what I call pissed, but not in an outward way (usually), it's very subtle, trying to control it, as they should I suppose, but, well there it is. People have become better at retaining face, just like the chinese have done for a zillion years.
Report Spam   Logged
guest46
« Reply #10 on: Dec 07, 2017 05:52 am »

Alfred Hitchcock

Makes absolute 0 sense.

Thanks for the compliment. If I was to make sense I would lose my fan base.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #11 on: Dec 07, 2017 06:37 am »

Thanks for the compliment. If I was to make sense I would lose my fan base.

That's right. Avoid true questions at all costs. That way the falseness of posting trump articles can continue.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: