Spiritual Portal
Dec 17, 2017 11:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The tragedy of having a mentally ill president

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 8
Comments (0)

Views: 25
Comments (1)

Views: 22
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The tragedy of having a mentally ill president  (Read 151 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Dec 05, 2017 09:34 pm »

While i do not disagree with your general points we have to realize that at certain ponts in our life there are things taking place in our world that are affecting our personal lives. For instance to say well i cannot make an intelligent decision about going to viet nam since i do not have all the facts or i could not make a decision about who to fight for during the civil war because there are two sides to every story and by the time the information is getting to me its so washed out that there is no possibility of discrimination...this is a cop out and leads to inertia and no values on anything and just being dragged along with whoever is closest enough to make u do what they say.

In the same spirit people can say-and there are those who will-we just cant know what is happening in our world today and in our country...so do nothing....make no decisions. Let the world fall apart or let a bunch of crooks run our government and destroy the earth thru their policies..i dont have the full story so therefore do nothing..
Sorry ... U take that view if you'd like but don't criticize me for having my view... I respect yours...where is your respect for mine?
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2017 09:40 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
SI

« Reply #16 on: Dec 05, 2017 11:58 pm »

While i do not disagree with your general points we have to realize that at certain ponts in our life there are things taking place in our world that are affecting our personal lives. For instance to say well i cannot make an intelligent decision about going to viet nam since i do not have all the facts or i could not make a decision about who to fight for during the civil war because there are two sides to every story and by the time the information is getting to me its so washed out that there is no possibility of discrimination...this is a cop out and leads to inertia and no values on anything and just being dragged along with whoever is closest enough to make u do what they say.

Sorry but that is not a cop out. It is a call to find truth, and not knee jerk every headline.

In the same spirit people can say-and there are those who will-we just cant know what is happening in our world today and in our country...so do nothing....make no decisions. Let the world fall apart or let a bunch of crooks run our government and destroy the earth thru their policies..i dont have the full story so therefore do nothing..
Sorry ... U take that view if you'd like but don't criticize me for having my view... I respect yours...where is your respect for mine?

You are taking things out of context. I'm simply saying that all your political rants are mostly all for nothing, because you don't have the pure truth to these stories. And frankly ranting about them solves nothing because the whole truth is missing. Then you say oh you mean do nothing? No.

There are certainly things to decide, by those beings who have the truth. And they may not be in the physical form as we are. Does God make decisions without all the true facts? If so that would not be one of the definitions of God then would it?

I don't have them, nor do I have the required resources or energy to figure them out. No, I'm busy trying to figure out the highest meaningful fact, and that is the highest understanding, and that is to me the true goal where my efforts should be spent. Not on some 3rd rate news source spitting out trash about trump or anything else.

Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Dec 06, 2017 04:38 am »

SI
You have your opinions no one is criticizing u for them.
Report Spam   Logged

https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
SI

« Reply #18 on: Dec 06, 2017 05:10 am »

SI
You have your opinions no one is criticizing u for them.

Now *that* is a cop out.

But really no one is criticizing you either. I suggested originally to rename the forum Political Portal, and I was serious, because coming here to look for that little glimpse, or tip, or insights, or inspiration, for spiritual growth, does not include trump bashing.
Report Spam   Logged
Red
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Dec 06, 2017 05:44 am »

SI is right- we can only speculate. Iíve considered following this junk akin to reading a celebrity gossip magazine. Itís quite tiresome Steve but such is your prerogative. Iíve tried to provide counterís to your opinion and itís only caused you to triple down... Oh well.
Lifeís too short and fortunately- since we donít know whatís going on Iím not going crazy talking with either of you about this... I think youíve noticed it Steve, I donít run away if we don't agree on something; it is however a deterrent from getting involved. Lately, I have tried to stray away from political jargon and only recently jumped back into contributing to your topic/debasing.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2017 05:46 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

Bernie Sanders
Great Men Don't Die, They Just Fade Away

« Reply #20 on: Dec 06, 2017 07:45 am »

Friends of Bernie Sanders
Steve -

I believe that historians will look back at the early morning hours of Dec. 2, 2017, and conclude that it was one of the great acts of thievery in the history of the United States.

Let me be very clear about what is happening here. It is an extraordinarily cynical "two-step" process. First, Republicans are looting the Treasury. They are stealing trillions of dollars from the American people in order to give huge tax breaks to billionaires and large corporations. Second, as their tax breaks increase the deficit by $1.4 trillion, they will come back and, in the name of "deficit reduction," propose major cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, education, nutrition, affordable housing and other programs desperately needed by the shrinking middle class.

This is class warfare, led by the Koch brothers and other wealthy Republican campaign contributors. More for the rich. Less for working families. Our job now is to stand up and fight back.

That is why last weekend I spoke to large crowds in Louisville, Kentucky, Dayton and Akron, Ohio, and Reading, Pennsylvania. Over 5,000 people took time out of their weekend to attend these high energy meetings in person and almost one million watched on-line. At these rallies activists heard not only from me, but from working people, DREAMers, nurses, Planned Parenthood patients and others about how this tax bill would negatively impact them, their kids, their parents and the future of our country.

Everyone made it absolutely clear that we need to keep fighting against this disastrous piece of legislation and not stop until we defeat it.

This legislation now goes to something called a "conference committee" where the House and Senate work out the differences between their respective bills. Then, the bill comes back for final passage. That means we probably have about three or four weeks to educate and organize the American people to defeat this dangerous bill. Please, get on the phone to your House and Senate members. Email them. Spread the word to your friends by social media. Talk to your co-workers. In the midst of massive income and wealth inequality, this country does not need more tax breaks for billionaires.

I will not stop until we defeat this disastrous piece of legislation. But I cannot do it alone:

Please sign my petition calling on the United States Congress to vote NO on the Republican tax reform legislation that gives obscene amounts of money to people and corporations who have so much, while laying the groundwork for massive cuts to programs that working families, the elderly, the children, the sick and the poor depend upon.

(A packed house in Akron, Ohio on Saturday Night.)

One point I made clear at each stop on this trip is that Donald Trump, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have a plan.

Mark my words. Once they pass this bill, they will claim we need to deal with the deficit by cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. You don't have to take my word for it. Here is what the New York Times wrote this weekend:

"As the tax cut legislation passed by the Senate early Saturday hurtles toward final approval, Republicans are preparing to use the swelling deficits made worse by the package as a rationale to pursue their long-held vision: undoing the entitlements of the New Deal and Great Society, leaving government leaner and the safety net skimpier for millions of Americans."

You might recall that during the campaign Donald Trump told the American people time and time again that he would not cut Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid. Well, like so much else, it is clear he was lying.

Remember, this legislation has nothing to do with what the American people want. Poll after poll shows that ordinary Americans are strongly opposed to this giveaway to the rich. On the other hand, this "tax reform" has everything to do with what wealthy campaign contributors want. It has everything to do with a corrupt campaign finance system. This bill is nothing more payback time for those who finance the Republican Party.

Please sign my petition calling on the United States Congress to vote NO on the Republican tax reform legislation that gives obscene amounts of money to people and corporations who have so much, while cutting services and programs for working families.

(Capacity crowd in Reading, Pennsylvania on Sunday)

Make no mistake about it. The political momentum is with us. A few weeks ago, on Election Day, Nov. 7, 2017, Donald Trump's name may not have been on the ballot, but Trumpism was. And it suffered a massive defeat. From coast to coast, in small towns and large cities, working people and young people, many of them first time candidates, ran for office - and won. Voter turnouts in many parts of the country were surprisingly high.

People are fighting back to reclaim their democracy. They are fighting for a government and economy that works for all of us, not just the 1 percent. And now we have got to continue that pressure. Our job in the next few weeks is to make our voices heard louder than ever. Yes. If we do that, we can stop this morally bankrupt bill.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

Report Spam   Logged

Great Men Don't Die, They Just Fade Away
SI

« Reply #21 on: Dec 06, 2017 08:27 pm »

Friends of Bernie Sanders
Steve -

I believe that historians will look back at the early morning hours of Dec. 2, 2017, and conclude that it was one of the great acts of thievery in the history of the United States.

Let me be very clear about what is happening here. It is an extraordinarily cynical "two-step" process. First, Republicans are looting the Treasury. They are stealing trillions of dollars from the American people in order to give huge tax breaks to billionaires and large corporations. Second, as their tax breaks increase the deficit by $1.4 trillion, they will come back and, in the name of "deficit reduction," propose major cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, education, nutrition, affordable housing and other programs desperately needed by the shrinking middle class.

This is class warfare, led by the Koch brothers and other wealthy Republican campaign contributors. More for the rich. Less for working families. Our job now is to stand up and fight back.

That is why last weekend I spoke to large crowds in Louisville, Kentucky, Dayton and Akron, Ohio, and Reading, Pennsylvania. Over 5,000 people took time out of their weekend to attend these high energy meetings in person and almost one million watched on-line. At these rallies activists heard not only from me, but from working people, DREAMers, nurses, Planned Parenthood patients and others about how this tax bill would negatively impact them, their kids, their parents and the future of our country.

Everyone made it absolutely clear that we need to keep fighting against this disastrous piece of legislation and not stop until we defeat it.

This legislation now goes to something called a "conference committee" where the House and Senate work out the differences between their respective bills. Then, the bill comes back for final passage. That means we probably have about three or four weeks to educate and organize the American people to defeat this dangerous bill. Please, get on the phone to your House and Senate members. Email them. Spread the word to your friends by social media. Talk to your co-workers. In the midst of massive income and wealth inequality, this country does not need more tax breaks for billionaires.

I will not stop until we defeat this disastrous piece of legislation. But I cannot do it alone:

Please sign my petition calling on the United States Congress to vote NO on the Republican tax reform legislation that gives obscene amounts of money to people and corporations who have so much, while laying the groundwork for massive cuts to programs that working families, the elderly, the children, the sick and the poor depend upon.

(A packed house in Akron, Ohio on Saturday Night.)

One point I made clear at each stop on this trip is that Donald Trump, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have a plan.

Mark my words. Once they pass this bill, they will claim we need to deal with the deficit by cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. You don't have to take my word for it. Here is what the New York Times wrote this weekend:

"As the tax cut legislation passed by the Senate early Saturday hurtles toward final approval, Republicans are preparing to use the swelling deficits made worse by the package as a rationale to pursue their long-held vision: undoing the entitlements of the New Deal and Great Society, leaving government leaner and the safety net skimpier for millions of Americans."

You might recall that during the campaign Donald Trump told the American people time and time again that he would not cut Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid. Well, like so much else, it is clear he was lying.

Remember, this legislation has nothing to do with what the American people want. Poll after poll shows that ordinary Americans are strongly opposed to this giveaway to the rich. On the other hand, this "tax reform" has everything to do with what wealthy campaign contributors want. It has everything to do with a corrupt campaign finance system. This bill is nothing more payback time for those who finance the Republican Party.

Please sign my petition calling on the United States Congress to vote NO on the Republican tax reform legislation that gives obscene amounts of money to people and corporations who have so much, while cutting services and programs for working families.

(Capacity crowd in Reading, Pennsylvania on Sunday)

Make no mistake about it. The political momentum is with us. A few weeks ago, on Election Day, Nov. 7, 2017, Donald Trump's name may not have been on the ballot, but Trumpism was. And it suffered a massive defeat. From coast to coast, in small towns and large cities, working people and young people, many of them first time candidates, ran for office - and won. Voter turnouts in many parts of the country were surprisingly high.

People are fighting back to reclaim their democracy. They are fighting for a government and economy that works for all of us, not just the 1 percent. And now we have got to continue that pressure. Our job in the next few weeks is to make our voices heard louder than ever. Yes. If we do that, we can stop this morally bankrupt bill.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

I feel so much more spiritual now.

Report Spam   Logged
Alfred E. Newman

« Reply #22 on: Dec 06, 2017 09:53 pm »

I feel so much more spiritual now.

Good! All is sham and fakery. Remain detached and never stop grinning. You too will have the wisdom of a madman.

« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2017 09:59 pm by Alfred E. Newman » Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #23 on: Dec 07, 2017 12:44 am »

Good! All is sham and fakery. Remain detached and never stop grinning. You too will have the wisdom of a madman.

So are you saying you are dropping your spiritual path in favor of personal hatred toward trump?

To be honest that's what it appears to be.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #24 on: Dec 07, 2017 12:48 am »

Steve you spread so much spirituality with your nonsensical and political posts. Not.

What is up with that?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Dec 07, 2017 01:41 am »

Steve you spread so much spirituality with your nonsensical and political posts. Not.

What is up with that?  Huh?

It is unnecessary to defend kindness.
Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #26 on: Dec 07, 2017 01:49 am »

Makes 0 sense. I think all this trump talk has caused confusion. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Dec 07, 2017 01:57 am »

Makes 0 sense. I think all this trump talk has caused confusion. Thanks.

Confusion originates in the mind. Not in Trump talks. His evil is very transparent. He is one of the most evil men in history.
Sometimes we need to know what we shouldn't be to know what we should be. In the the spiritual ignorance of those who voted for Trump they will find what evil they have incurred on the world.
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2017 02:02 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #28 on: Dec 07, 2017 02:03 am »

Confusion originates in the mind. Not in Trump talks. His evil is very transparent. He is one of the most evil men in history.

Confusion here is compounded by trump talk.

Evil originates in the mind.

I can tell he's got you very upset. It's not healthy.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Dec 07, 2017 02:19 am »

Confusion here is compounded by trump talk.

Evil originates in the mind.

I can tell he's got you very upset. It's not healthy.

I believe you would like to see me being upset but in fact i am not and had a wonderful meditation today.
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2017 02:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: