Spiritual Portal
Oct 19, 2018 12:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The tragedy of having a mentally ill president

Recent Items

Views: 8
Comments (0)
By: Nökken

Views: 6
Comments (1)

Views: 17
Comments (2)

Views: 17
Comments (2)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The tragedy of having a mentally ill president  (Read 212 times)
Nökken
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: Dec 08, 2017 07:33 am »

None of this matters.
Report Spam   Logged

Boo
SI

« Reply #46 on: Dec 08, 2017 07:53 am »

U don't know both of sides of the truth yourself and use that as an excuse to have no opinion and to take no responsibility in voting or helping the direction of our country. Instead u choose to just sit back on the sidelines and criticize anyone and everyone elses views. Not only do u skirt the issues: you have no views to skirt. You sat around and did nothing while a small minority of our country in ignorance voted in a lunatic to destroy our nation.

You have no intelligent views of your own so u constantly criticize and try to expose anyone that does. Your only job is to foil the views of others while never facing your own or developing them for that matter. Since u have so few experiences or developed any views of your own u see it fit to criticize and degrade the views and experiences of everyone else.

You're just pissed because I'm calling you on your trump BS on a *spiritual* forum. It's really just that.

I never said that I knew both sides of these pointless stories that are being brought up. I do not have an opinion on worthless stories. Correct.

I do not vote mainly because:

a) There is no one to vote for that I like
b) I do not want to be tracked in yet *another* poorly managed city/government database. You can if you like. Not me.

It is *not* because I do not want to help the direction of a huge country of which my help would not even be a pinhead of difference.

(see I'm actually addressing your posts unlike you try it sometime)

I am not criticizing as I said before. Feel free to hump trump til you turn squat, but it should be done in an appropriate venue.

I have no intelligent views about stories that I do not know the entire truth to both sides, how can anyone?

I am not foiling your view. I am simply stating that no one can draw conclusions based on false and partial data.

I actually do have views that I have developed. But since I do not have all the data needed to express them, I choose not to force them down other peoples throat.

Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #47 on: Dec 08, 2017 11:52 am »

If you don't have enough data to take a view then u obviously can't take a view on much of anything but u certainly can criticize those who have data. You seem to be at a loss as to how to collect any data on anything to even make a comment on what u may have collected. You really just don't have views on much of anything which is  not bad in itself; accept not having any intelligent views u criticize those that do. Really all you are is a critic without a cause or view of your own. U just enjoy criticizing and belittling others when u assume to know what they are feeling. Which in fact you do not have enough data to make assumptions. Having a view and expressing does not mean your 'pissed'. It just is something someone may feel strongly about.

Although you do make assumptions about those trying to be friendly and kind with you. Then you believe you have enough data on someone else to make an assumption about their feelings but you don't. U just assume u do. Just recently u have added a couple life experiences of your own, which were nice and appreciated, but generally speaking and up till now you have played one role; A critic without a view. Being a critic you feel it is your place to tell others what is and isn't spiritual and what should and should not be talked about on a spiritual forum.

We have enough information about Trump and his wrecking crew to know what agendas he promotes, what he pushed thru congress, what appointees he has made and how he speaks thru his own tweets. Anyone who says otherwise simply does not check the facts. Fortunately their are options, people and choices we can make that have spiritual and humanitarian results. Whoever can help in this process are welcome to share their views and opinions at a spiritual community.
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2017 07:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
SI

« Reply #48 on: Dec 08, 2017 11:44 pm »

If you don't have enough data to take a view then u obviously can't take a view on much of anything

But you do. Go figure.

but u certainly can criticize those who have data.

Not criticizing for the umpteenth time. Take it to appropriate venue.

You seem to be at a loss as to how to collect any data on anything to even make a comment on what u may have collected.

My job consists of collecting data at times. I should know about it.

You really just don't have views on much of anything which is  not bad in itself; accept not having any intelligent views u criticize those that do. Really all you are is a critic without a cause or view of your own.

I have views on relevant topics. You have views on topics where your data is partial and false. You are being a critic now.

U just enjoy criticizing and belittling others when u assume to know what they are feeling.

Enjoy. Oh it's so fun. Feeling never came into it?

Which in fact you do not have enough data to make assumptions.

There's enough data to make an assumption that there is not enough truth.

Having a view and expressing does not mean your 'pissed'. It just is something someone may feel strongly about.

It's OK how you feel. Just feel trumpish at the proper venue.

Although you do make assumptions about those trying to be friendly and kind with you. Then you believe you have enough data on someone else to make an assumption about their feelings but you don't.

I lost you sorry.

U just assume u do. Just recently u have added a couple life experiences of your own, which were nice and appreciated, but generally speaking and up till now you have played one role; A critic without a view. Being a critic you feel it is your place to tell others what is and isn't spiritual and what should and should not be talked about on a spiritual forum.

Uh let's take a vote since you believe in voting. How many folks would side with you on that one? I will tell you that everyone I have mentioned this to agrees that politics do not belong here. As a matter of fact, politics are not allowed on most every forum I have been on.

FOR GOOD REASON

We have enough information about Trump and his wrecking crew to know what agendas he promotes, what he pushed thru congress, what appointees he has made and how he speaks thru his own tweets. Anyone who says otherwise simply does not check the facts. Fortunately their are options, people and choices we can make that have spiritual and humanitarian results. Whoever can help in this process are welcome to share their views and opinions at a spiritual community.

It doesn't matter. Next president or some other political bonehead will rub you wrong and you'll go off on that one. You've let it get to you, else you wouldn't spend so much time with it.

It would be nice to turn this forum back into a spiritual one. But you are so blinded by what trump has done to you that you can't see it.

Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: Dec 09, 2017 01:31 am »

SI i have answered all your comments as 'steve' in each case. I want to make one final comment at the top. When this forum was created i put in the heading news and world events and seeing such things thru spiritual eyes. Anyone who does not want to read this section has simply to ignore it and read sections they please. For those interested it has provided all kinds of info that are hard to find seen thru a spiritual lense. This was my purpose in creating this section and i am happy so many have contributed in so many ways.

If you don't have enough data to take a view then u obviously can't take a view on much of anything

But you do. Go figure.

Steve; yes and you have plenty yourself. All you have to do is check whats been pushed thru the congress and in Trumptsters tweets and appointees.

but u certainly can criticize those who have data.

Not criticizing for the umpteenth time. Take it to appropriate venue.

Steve: u only constantly criticize my views saying i make conclusions with no proper data. This is the proper venue as u see we are talking under the heading; World Events and News. We trying to identify truth at this forum. That is why we are discussing it. Should u not care to read in this heading...find the heading of your choice.
You seem to be at a loss as to how to collect any data on anything to even make a comment on what u may have collected.

My job consists of collecting data at times. I should know about it.

Steve: well my passion is to show that you have no data on the issues i am discussing but u keep on chiming in that i do not have data.
You really just don't have views on much of anything which is  not bad in itself; accept not having any intelligent views u criticize those that do. Really all you are is a critic without a cause or view of your own.

I have views on relevant topics. You have views on topics where your data is partial and false. You are being a critic now.

Steve: as i said you see fit to constantly criticize others and this example above is only the tip of the iceberg.

U just enjoy criticizing and belittling others when u assume to know what they are feeling.

Enjoy. Oh it's so fun. Feeling never came into it?

Steve; o.k. then it has become second nature.
Which in fact you do not have enough data to make assumptions.
Steve; as i said before u never stop criticizing. I have literally overloaded this forum with trump crimes and data to substantiate them.
There's enough data to make an assumption that there is not enough truth.
Steve; your version of truth. I have expressed mine.

Having a view and expressing does not mean your 'pissed'. It just is something someone may feel strongly about.

It's OK how you feel. Just feel trumpish at the proper venue.

Steve:This is the proper venue...i actually created it..so how can u tell me it is not?

Although you do make assumptions about those trying to be friendly and kind with you. Then you believe you have enough data on someone else to make an assumption about their feelings but you don't.

I lost you sorry.

steve; u think u know my feelings and claim i am missed.
You know nothing about my feelings.

U just assume u do. Just recently u have added a couple life experiences of your own, which were nice and appreciated, but generally speaking and up till now you have played one role; A critic without a view. Being a critic you feel it is your place to tell others what is and isn't spiritual and what should and should not be talked about on a spiritual forum.

Uh let's take a vote since you believe in voting. How many folks would side with you on that one? I will tell you that everyone I have mentioned this to agrees that politics do not belong here. As a matter of fact, politics are not allowed on most every forum I have been on.

FOR GOOD REASON

Steve; yes to ignore the truth which is one of the most important traits of spirituality.

It doesn't matter. Next president or some other political bonehead will rub you wrong and you'll go off on that one. You've let it get to you, else you wouldn't spend so much time with it.

It would be nice to turn this forum back into a spiritual one. But you are so blinded by what trump has done to you that you can't see it.

Steve; it is not what trump does to me but what he and wrecking crew are doing to civilization and this earth.

« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2017 02:24 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
Nökken
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: Dec 09, 2017 05:23 am »

Y’all STILL going at it!?  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Boo
SI

« Reply #51 on: Dec 09, 2017 05:57 am »

SI i have answered all your comments as 'steve' in each case. I want to make one final comment at the top. When this forum was created i put in the heading news and world events and seeing such things thru spiritual eyes. Anyone who does not want to read this section has simply to ignore it and read sections they please. For those interested it has provided all kinds of info that are hard to find seen thru a spiritual lense. This was my purpose in creating this section and i am happy so many have contributed in so many ways.

Posting partial/incomplete both sides trump stories does not equate to hard to find info OR seen thru a spiritual lens.

I have been reading those stories and I do not see them thru any kind of spiritual lens, that's silly, it's all discarded.

It's just simply posting partial/incomplete both sides trump stories. Soon you'll get it, but not today.

There hasn't been very much contributions to those kinds of posts, really it's almost nothing, if at all. If you are referring to mccoy, well now maybe that tells you something about the over the top politics. Not around much now. Still posts "over there" so must've been something.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #52 on: Dec 09, 2017 06:03 am »

Y’all STILL going at it!?  Cheesy

Stubborn is as stubborn does.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: Dec 09, 2017 08:14 am »

Posting partial/incomplete both sides trump stories does not equate to hard to find info OR seen thru a spiritual lens.

I have been reading those stories and I do not see them thru any kind of spiritual lens, that's silly, it's all discarded.

It's just simply posting partial/incomplete both sides trump stories. Soon you'll get it, but not today.

There hasn't been very much contributions to those kinds of posts, really it's almost nothing, if at all. If you are referring to mccoy, well now maybe that tells you something about the over the top politics. Not around much now. Still posts "over there" so must've been something.

As i said before if u are critical of it and do not like it don't read it. And as continue to deny being critical of it u constantly still are. I feel a responsibility towards our species and kindness to others which people like hitler and jefferson davis did not. That is why people opposed them successfully. That is why i will continue to do it with king george trumpster and the wrecking crew.
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2017 08:15 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: Dec 09, 2017 08:30 am »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/uranium-firm-urged-trump-officials-to-shrink-bears-ears-national-monument/ar-BBGpPmY
Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #55 on: Dec 09, 2017 08:00 pm »

As i said before if u are critical of it and do not like it don't read it. And as continue to deny being critical of it u constantly still are. I feel a responsibility towards our species and kindness to others which people like hitler and jefferson davis did not. That is why people opposed them successfully. That is why i will continue to do it with king george trumpster and the wrecking crew.

Umpteenth time I'm not being critical of your posts just where you post them big diff.

You are denying that.

Trump is your buddy. You give him free publicity and can't take your mind off him. It's weird really.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #56 on: Dec 09, 2017 08:01 pm »

And you know the entire outcome, reasons, both sides of the story.

MSN is the news the way you like it.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: Dec 09, 2017 08:36 pm »

Umpteenth time I'm not being critical of your posts just where you post them big diff.

You are denying that.

Trump is your buddy. You give him free publicity and can't take your mind off him. It's weird really.

I am posting them in the correct section...i can't be responsible for the fact u frequent this section with enthusiasm.
Report Spam   Logged

SI

« Reply #58 on: Dec 09, 2017 09:36 pm »

I am posting them in the correct section...i can't be responsible for the fact u frequent this section with enthusiasm.

You give him free publicity and can't take your mind off him. It's weird really.

Wrong section. You should be posting trump hate over on the trump hate forum.

I frequent all the latest posts. That's how it works. Once I find out it's another trump hump topic, all enthusiasm is out the window.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: Dec 12, 2017 09:24 pm »

Plowing into the sexual harassment debate in a big way, President Donald Trump laced into Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand on Tuesday, tweeting that the New York Democrat would come to his office "begging" for campaign contributions and "do anything" to get them. Democrats accused the president of making unsavory insinuations.

Gillibrand, D-N.Y., who had called for Trump's resignation a day earlier because of allegations of sexual misconduct, called Trump's attack as a "sexist smear attempting to silence my voice."

"I will not be silenced on this issue," Gillibrand insisted. "Neither will the women who stood up to the president yesterday," referring to women who have accused the president of sexual misconduct.

Standing up for Gillibrand, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., tweeted to the president: "Are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame @SenGillibrand? Do you know who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that, @realDonaldTrump. Nevertheless, #shepersisted."

The phrase "she persisted" went viral earlier this year after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell silenced Warren as she tried to read a letter from Coretta Scott King about then-attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions.

Trump's tweet Tuesday did not directly address sexual harassment, but said of Gillibrand: "Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office "begging" for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

A day earlier, Gillibrand said Trump should resign because there were credible accusations against him. And barring that, she said, "Congress should investigate the multiple sexual harassment and assault allegations against him."

Trump's tweet Tuesday morning inflamed Democrats who said the president was again debasing a woman. Trump did not respond to similar resignation calls from three male Democratic senators, Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Cory Booker of New Jersey and Jeff Merkley of Oregon.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., told CNN "That was an ugly and suggestive tweet, and we all know what he was trying to say there, and it is beneath the office of the presidency."

Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., said Trump had "proven to be a poison for the presidency, a cancer on the country, and a truly disgraceful human being."

Patti Solis Doyle, a onetime Hillary Clinton campaign official, wrote that Trump's tweet made a "vile, disgusting implication" about Gillibrand.

Solis Doyle tweeted: "'And would do anything for them'. What does that mean, @realDonaldTrump?! You, a man, accused by more than a dozen credible women of assault and harassment, has the audacity make this vile, disgusting implication. SHAME!"
Later, she said Trump had "implied that a sitting U.S. Senator is a prostitute."

Likewise, Brian Fallon, Clinton's former campaign spokesman, tweeted: "This is a disgusting tweet. Also, it will make the Gillibrand folks ecstatic." Fallon appeared to be referring to the fact sexual harassment is an issue that Gillibrand has taken on politically.

More than a dozen women came forward during last year's campaign, many in the wake of the "Access Hollywood" tape in which Trump is heard bragging about committing sexual assault, to say that the celebrity businessman had harassed them.

With each day seeming to bring new headlines that force men from positions of power, four of Trump's accusers re-upped their claims Monday, believing the national movement on sexual harassment should force change at the White House too.

Trump has denied the claims. In a heated exchange with reporters in the White House briefing room on Monday, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders steadfastly dismissed accusations against the Republican president and suggested the issue had already been litigated in Trump's favor on Election Day.

Trump donated $4,800 to Gillibrand's Senate campaign in 2010, according to federal campaign finance records. Before launching his presidential campaign, Trump frequently bestowed donations on politicians of both parties.

To his accusers, the rising #MeToo movement is an occasion to ensure he is at last held accountable.

"It was heartbreaking last year. We're private citizens and for us to put ourselves out there to try and show America who this man is and how he views women, and for them to say, 'Eh, we don't care,' it hurt," Samantha Holvey said Monday. The former beauty queen claimed that Trump ogled her and other Miss USA pageant contestants in their dressing room in 2006.

"Let's try round two," she said. "The environment's different. Let's try again."

© Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Make your comment here
Join in the Discussion!

RECOMMENDED

Men Don't Need Viagra If You Do This Once Daily
    Can CBD Oil Really Get Rid Of Chronic Pain & Arthritis?
    The Dad Bod Killer: Get Ripped In Weeks!
    Men, Try This Tonight - Lose 20 Lbs in 1 Week!