Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

sadhguru on willingness

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sadhguru on willingness  (Read 95 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 24, 2019 09:13 am »

courtesy of laurenloo, thanks for the inspiration.

steve i've tried quoting some for you, sorry if it's not exact.

"vision is an all inclusive process. vision can transform the whole situation. about willingness. to be a volunteer means somebody who is doing something willingly. you doing something willingly is the fundamental of your joy- however simple or stupid of an activity it is, i am doing something willingly- makes a world of difference. the difference between heaven and hell is just this, you're doing something willingly that's your heaven- you're doing something unwillingly that's your hell. we've already taken on attitudes. what we like and what we don't like. i like this person, i don't like this person. with this person i do things willingly, with this other person i do things unwillingly... this may be two people, two aspects of life, two communities... this i do willingly or unwillingly, this i've decided in my mind this is good and this is bad. good guys and bad guys, once you have this kind of thing- you are going to be disastrous to the planet, it's just a matter of time. there are no good people and bad people, everybody is oscillating between the two. there are joyful people and there are miserable people but there are no good people and no bad people. the moment we think we are good, we are entitled to destroy the bad. we've been destroying a lot of people for a long time, time to stop that."

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: