Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 07:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

reflecting on my last relationship

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: reflecting on my last relationship  (Read 783 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 07, 2018 06:10 pm »

Interesting. she always had/has a strong beautiful heart, one reason I was so drawn in. after having the space to discuss I’m feeling even more okay with things happening the way they did. My health is returning, she is happy. People need time to themselves and to pursue their own interest. By the time our relationship went sour we were both being pulled away from our own, happier expressions and desires. Some things she wanted for me were also things I wanted for myself but at the time let the stress from my job and our then miserable relationship get in the way and became stagnant residing in lower expressions which only aided in propelling us apart. Once things started to dull dark aspects were brought out of both of us. I know I got work to do on myself, perhaps a strengthening of this heart chakra- patience, temperance and forgiveness. I was hot tempered at times.. I want to be approachable. If either of us can’t be honest with each other or feel we have to hide things then perhaps it is okay we’re separated for now.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: