Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

reflecting on my last relationship

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: reflecting on my last relationship  (Read 782 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 02, 2018 07:00 am »

Well Steve I admire the little hand icon.  Grin And your thoughts on purpose. In regards to my previous thoughts/post... Personally, it's not something that is easy It's something that is desired. I only hope should I run into an old acquaintance or even a previous lover that I carry nothing but a genuine peace, sympathy and understanding with me in our interactions together despite our differences. It seems now some of my once close friends have been propelled into their own journey and that's just fine since I know our relationship has endured many trials. There are also friends I have known my entire life and we consider each other good friends to this day. There are a few whom I've felt my heart take an interest in that have either been pushed away or they themselves have cut the relationship due to our different personalities and imbalances at a given moment. Since I still think about them and feel a glimpse of Love in my reflections I only hope now to focus on the goodness remaining and carry it into potential future interaction, even if the experience is an unpleasant one. Good news for me it may never happen. Grin  However... looking to my past I see how I've handled surprises versus how I wish to handle them. These two aren't always the same... It's how I've lost friends too... So this is why I wish to focus on the Love. God loves us even when we've turned our backs on him. Good parents are there for their child even when they do not get along... Love seems to rise above these matters... If you feel that goodness for these people, Love them to the best of your ability. Love and Forgiveness... Forgiveness and Understanding... Just a few of the things we may strive towards in our spiritual pursuits. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: