Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

my tree, a voice upon waking

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my tree, a voice upon waking  (Read 144 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 31, 2017 03:14 pm »

i just woke up and wanted to record this but the details are so surreal that it's hard to jot down in a coherent fashion.

i was in a astral/ethereal type place... the giant tree in my parents backyard(the one from my sufi dream) had been uprooted laying flat alongside the ground and was partially submerged in mud and shallow water. there were no leaves. i was witnessing myself in the third person walking up and down the elongated trunk. the water was gentle. this place, seem more like a chamber.
as i focused in on the scene my voice spoke aloud... not from my body but... in this realm...i said "i know your nickname reaper- who are you?" and the self tiptoeing up the trunk replied, "i am death." there was no concern to the reply... in fact... his, my arms were out and i was smiling feeling so much love for my tree. as i walked down the center of the trunk and towards the branches the tree sank a little more into the mud and when i walked back from the top down to the roots my weight caused the trunk to raise out of the mud... i then laid against the trunk and hugged the tree with so much love. a girls voice started singing, it was a beautiful song but very faint gently echoing through out this chamber. very relaxing.. her song continued until i woke up. the words i remember hearing upon waking were "always love you"

i'm not entirely sure if the meaning is from events yesterday/my current thoughts- it feels like one of those dreams i'll always remember and get more meaning from whenever i reflect back on it... as of right now i think it has to do with a potential love interest who asked me to take things slow with her.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2018 04:40 am »

looking back i think this dream has more to do with my efforts in meditation and the unique bond with this tree. i'm not sure why but there is a connection with this being and sometimes i think the tree is making its presence known to me in my dream world.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: