Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Swordfish

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swordfish  (Read 104 times)
guest587
« on: Sep 06, 2023 04:22 pm »

I am posting this totem after the result of a funny dream...

The dream,

I dream I am meeting with my old friend and acquaintance David. We meet in a gray atmosphere, near a harbor, and descend into a bar style area. Here he wants to show me an old arcade fighting game where we meet two fellows already playing. I jump in and say I will play the winner. It's a button smasher... As we're playing the dream transitions so that we are now outside walking around. I am wearing a big bird puppet costume. Until I encounter big bird for real(lol) and realize I must make the head and neck *even taller* in order to match his stature. As I make the adjustments with my big bird puppet the wind catches hold of this giant head and it's like I am steering a kite in the winds. People are watching, when suddenly this "kite" transforms into a *Massive swordfish* which I *Pull down from the heavens* and guide his descending mass plunging his *Sword* into a wooden plank next to me. The dream once again transforms so that we are standing waist high in water and now the giant swordfish is resting calmly in the waters next to me.

The significance of swordfish in dreams

"To see a swordfish in your dream represents your ability to cut through your emotions and break through the emotional barriers. Alternatively, the swordfish symbolizes masculine sexuality."
https://idre.am/dream-meanings/swordfish/
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06, 2023 04:26 pm »

The Swordfish symbolism encourages you to instill more enjoyment and laughter in your life. In other words, this spirit animal ask you to enjoy the wonders of your surroundings! Although your social style may turn off most people, those who know you well will remain unaffected. However, the Swordfish meaning can also warn that your way of living can put others in danger. Especially when their crazy lifestyle collides with yours, and you feed off each other.

In addition, the Swordfish symbolism reminds you of your sensitivity to your surroundings. This awareness will allow you to move accurately and at full speed. Also, before making a decision, you should observe your surroundings and use this information to your benefit.
https://www.spirit-animals.com/swordfish-symbolism/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: