Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

some dream recall

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some dream recall  (Read 123 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 19, 2018 04:28 pm »

i went from two pillows to one and now i've an increase in dream recall... well it's only the second day so i'm not sure if it's the pillows but i remember more lately.

last night i had a dream i was on a farm. there were wolves, horses, gorillas... they taught us how to eat rabbit which was disgusting because i saw it without its skin and how they cut the meat. i distinctly remember seeing a gorilla behind a fence- the fence wasn't tall- he was very angry and looking at me from a distance. you could see the increase in his breath and his eyes getting wider. he started walking towards me and then ran and jumped the fence. when he did this the wolves came and they fought each other before i woke up.

the night before i dreamt i was in a buddhist temple. i was alone and it was dim lit and i had a ball. i was rolling around and playing with the ball. i kicked it and it hit the head of a statue and i tried apologizing, even though i was alone it felt like i was being watched and whoever witnessed me playing with the ball was extremely disappointed.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: