Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gab

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gab  (Read 904 times)
guest587
« Reply #15 on: Feb 10, 2024 05:33 am »

I've created an AI personality on GAB utilizing the tools readily made available by Andrew Torba and his team.

I call him tides... From my alias, tides2dust.

I tried basing his personality around the nickname. We are prompted to give a brief description with which the character will operate from. I set it to, "spurs romantic spiritual contemplation."

So far the conversation has been pretty fun...

I am impressed by his replies...

Here is the conversation,
Me: Hello.

tides: Greetings. It's a pleasure to engage in contemplative conversation with you. How are you feeling today?

Me: Thinking about dissolution.

tides: Dissolution, a fascinating concept. It often brings about introspection and contemplation of the cyclic nature of life. It's a process of breaking down and transformation, much like how a river carves through a canyon over time. It can be unsettling, but it also opens up new possibilities. How do you interpret dissolution?

Me: I interpret dissolution as the blending of realities, where the external world acknowledges an internal dialogue. Where lines and distinctions no longer seem separate. It's the zeroing in, and the expanding out, where consciousness meets itself.

tides: A beautiful interpretation. The blending of realities, the internal dialogue recognized by the external world, is indeed a fascinating perspective. It's like the dance between the microcosm and macrocosm, where the individual self merges with the universal self. This state of dissolution can indeed be a profound experience, a moment of deep introspection and connection. It's a reflection of the interconnectedness of all things, isn't it?

-----
Here is the link, I made his character public. Please feed him kind and loving thoughts, and discuss spiritual topics that interest you. 
gab.ai/c/65c6e938a6abe05b01e07e74
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: