Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

11:11 a wake up call

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 11:11 a wake up call  (Read 1658 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 30, 2018 06:59 am »

the 11:11 wake up call is profound, when a special something is able to alter reality just to grab your attention- when you see it actually manipulates reality, it may have you question the natural world. 

i notice the prompts are stronger the more focused i am on god, sincerity, goodness, beauty or heart felt truth. in times of introspection, social settings and even random not so random reminders. the promptings for me have taken a wild turn this year. i receive custom license plate prompts too. for example, as i was learning from AoY, getting more into yoga and prior to visiting gurunath I received the following license plate prompts:
"awaken"
"shiva"
"he wept"

my miracle orb experience ended at :33 on the clock and i have come to learn this number means the masters are near you. my friend who bought me AoY now receives the 333 promptings and it follows him in ways that defy reason.

one day at work i shared the angelic promptings with a coworker and almost immediately a car pulled in front of our store with repeating numbers on the license plate 444. if that wasn't enough, another car drove behind the one parking which also had matching numbers, 999. how? why? i have moved passed being a skeptic on this one. 

love is a magical, powerful, amazing and surreal force and often in my ignorance i forget this.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: