Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

11:11 a wake up call

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: 11:11 a wake up call  (Read 1691 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #30 on: Nov 16, 2023 04:12 pm »

Yes! I know = ) And that's why I asked, not expecting an answer- "Isn't that how life goes?" The response above is saying the same thing. May our unique, limited, and sometimes flawed views serve us well!  Cheesy

I do hope though, not to assume regarding others and be able to develop deeper understanding... Which actually means not always placing the self as the main-character. I had a 1111 moment again just yesterday. An impromptu fellowship with a customer and the manager. We were all three experiencing a funk in our energy over the last couple of days. We each had a chance to share our upsets, and each had a chance to share our wisdom in the process. The one man was explaining to me he gets discouraged when people offer unsolicited advice and don't really understand. Like his friend who lost his daughter. A Child. And a general response from people would be, "she's in a better place." and "keep on the bright side of life." These quips, be it unconscious behavior, aren't helping- according to the man who lost his only child. The real help he found was when people would instead offer their time- saying, "I'm so sorry for your loss. Let me know if there's anything you need, or that I can do to help you at this time."

It was very helpful for me to delete my post, because I had spent so much time thinking about it- I was not happy in the energy. If you are asking me what happened, I can tell you that basically I was attacked by a mentally unstable person. He was staring me down at the coffee shop. I was fortunate things did not escalate to physical violence despite him being so close and on the verge to doing so. I prayed for him and prayed for Understanding. I believe this man to have suffered trauma, and to have been made isolated by things like being near homeless, antidepressants, and polarizing content online. The world in his head was projecting a very off-putting, aggressive vibration. So much so that mere eye contact would be enough to trigger him into a rage. Anger is a type of fear. And that's what happened inside this family yogurt/coffee shop. I tried to remove myself form the situation but was approached by him once more outside.

Maybe God uses us in ways we can't understand. But the encounter at the time was very discouraging, and really brought me into a low vibration for the remainder of the day and next day. Though I was granted some insight into this man(and others) situation, I also had to learn how to get back on my feet and keep practicing the things I believe in. The reason I was discouraged is because it's not the first time I've encountered this behavior and not the first time I have had my life threatened for simply existing. I believe you have experienced similar, if that's why you would want to talk about it, and offer your wisdom, I am happy to read what you have to offer.

Deleting it was my way of not lingering in the energy- sometimes it's best not to post right away but to take my time and really think about my actions. I would say this discussion to me feels all the better... And deleting my post at the time, was the first step to sending myself back to my favorite coffee shop. Which is why I viewed running into an old friend as a type of wink from God that all is well. I'm not going to live in fear, and I'm not going to be made hateful because of discouraging behavior.

--------

I meant to include, 1111 can be a synchronicity. It's an easy way for a higher intelligence, not bound to material 3D linear experience, to communicate with us. It would seem this intelligence is able to acknowledge our internal world, using the world around us. Once you become keen on picking up the 1111 signal, you start to notice the same type of experience with other things- license plates, select phrases, and also... With people!

---

It's magical.

Actually you and I come from a very different place brother; “I’m sorry to hear you lost your daughter “ is definitely not a helpful response for me! Since my daughter may be in a much better place, as you have mentioned, then I am! People morn for themselves not others, in such situations. I also have much different idea about your experience since my thoughts are completely different regarding your situation you encountered. But lastly, you expressed no need for unsolicited advice. Considering your attitude I have nothing to say; it is best to leave people alone to solve their own seemingly sad situations, who have the attitude that others cannot help with attitudes that do not reflect a need to hear a certain type of consolation.Sorry if I am to harsh - which I may be - but people need to find better solutions for themselves when faced with discouraging situations. And often help is available but not appreciated.
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2023 04:21 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #31 on: Nov 16, 2023 04:32 pm »

Not harsh at all! You asked why I deleted, I answered- tried to provide context and allowed you the space to offer your wisdom. You have done so in your own way.
Very cordial in fact. And I don't look upon my situation as sad. I look at it with a degree of opportunity.

Cheers !
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: Nov 16, 2023 06:47 pm »

Not harsh at all! You asked why I deleted, I answered- tried to provide context and allowed you the space to offer your wisdom. You have done so in your own way.
Very cordial in fact. And I don't look upon my situation as sad. I look at it with a degree of opportunity.

Cheers !

You said what you said and did what you did. Life moves on with pleasantries along the way. 😊 Let us look forward to a 11:11 and one half next time!
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2023 06:48 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #33 on: Nov 17, 2023 12:21 am »

Steve. I had a dream early this morning that I saw Yogananda. I believe he was doing some Kriya, it was a colorized photo. It was so vibrant, more colorful than the dream itself. And what really blew my mind, was this vivid rainbow colored serpent taking crescent shape above and around Yogananda. It was like his Aura. I also saw Anandamayi Ma. Really cool is, my family was involved in this dream and they seem to be aware of these Saints on some subconscious level.

Regarding my encounter with the fellow. Someone wrote to me some very helpful advice.

...Dayna from the galactic travel channel...
"Sorry about your near violent confrontation with that individual. You have a wonderful light about you. Perhaps that is what triggered him? In my experience with soul retrieval (very limited unfortunately), I've found that my light can either be a trigger for those stuck in the 'darkness' of their own mind or it can bring them out of their delirium. Sounds like this man was one of those who got triggered. I think when they see our light that the trigger comes from a moment of recognition of the light in themselves and this is very scary for someone who has denied it for so long. So, perhaps think of this encounter as you doing what you are here to do - showing others their own light by being the light that you are. In the long-run, you gave this man a glimpse of himself, even if he wasn't yet ready to see it. "

I'm sharing this because this feels like an 1111 moment as well. When I read her reply I felt moved, and I recognized that this man was also showing me an aspect of myself. Suddenly I felt Spirit showing me the anger I've directed at others in this life, suddenly some of my more violent dreams of recent started making sense, and I had the thought that in a past life I may have had a lot of rage. Just now I am remembering a dream with my Father where we murdered other people with swords.

As you know I have a thread asking about family Karma and spiritual evolution. It makes me think I may have been this angry and fearful person in a past life. The Lord also knows I have exhibited this anger and fear in this life.

So... 1111 can also be a mirror. And what we think to be the present compared to an intelligence not bound to time as we are, might mean communicating aspects of ourselves long forgotten or not yet realized.

It was also a humbling experience... I feel a great increase in my community. And yet, I know... Deep down, I feel something warning me not to move so fast that I don't allow others to contribute- or that I might be detached from reality. And reality, as you can see, can be quite sobering at times.

I suppose that's why the Masters teach us that inner peace and joy are something separate from the highs and lows of this world.

I feel okay carrying the conversation on. I see it as relating to 1111. I hope you feel welcomed to contribute too, should you have a change of Heart or perspective.

.... What was your 1111 moment about that started all this? I can't remember. Was it an acknowledgment of your inner world?

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: Nov 17, 2023 11:38 am »

Eric

Im not so sure that my recent experiences with regard to yours are so important as yours. So it is wonderful to hear all your recent experiences and revelations, as they have been unfolding. If I find something that I believe may contribute to what you have gone through; I will let you know.

This is my current perspective; I think sometimes it is helpful to not say so much that may inhibit the growth another person may experience, and finding ourselves being muted by circumstances can be not only humbling but helpful to the unfolding process taking place. Sometimes the less said the better. It can give another person the opportunity to express hidden feelings, experiences and thoughts, that is most likely the case and my lesson for this whole situation. I also have found that like the experiences that for instance Sri Yukteswar had with Babaji…. I have had similar experiences in that I should look at a Masters blocking my thoughts and remembering certain events as sometimes a blessing in disguise…

to let circumstances unfold in a positive way that may otherwise be interpreted as a negative contribution to the development of another person’s revelations and understanding. I also have found recently that the present mood and thoughts we have may not be a lasting impression, because after we reread what a friend has written we may see things in a different light and have a much different attitude.

~ Jitendra ( Steve Hydonus )

Steve. I had a dream early this morning that I saw Yogananda. I believe he was doing some Kriya, it was a colorized photo. It was so vibrant, more colorful than the dream itself. And what really blew my mind, was this vivid rainbow colored serpent taking crescent shape above and around Yogananda. It was like his Aura. I also saw Anandamayi Ma. Really cool is, my family was involved in this dream and they seem to be aware of these Saints on some subconscious level.

Regarding my encounter with the fellow. Someone wrote to me some very helpful advice.

...Dayna from the galactic travel channel...
"Sorry about your near violent confrontation with that individual. You have a wonderful light about you. Perhaps that is what triggered him? In my experience with soul retrieval (very limited unfortunately), I've found that my light can either be a trigger for those stuck in the 'darkness' of their own mind or it can bring them out of their delirium. Sounds like this man was one of those who got triggered. I think when they see our light that the trigger comes from a moment of recognition of the light in themselves and this is very scary for someone who has denied it for so long. So, perhaps think of this encounter as you doing what you are here to do - showing others their own light by being the light that you are. In the long-run, you gave this man a glimpse of himself, even if he wasn't yet ready to see it. "

I'm sharing this because this feels like an 1111 moment as well. When I read her reply I felt moved, and I recognized that this man was also showing me an aspect of myself. Suddenly I felt Spirit showing me the anger I've directed at others in this life, suddenly some of my more violent dreams of recent started making sense, and I had the thought that in a past life I may have had a lot of rage. Just now I am remembering a dream with my Father where we murdered other people with swords.

As you know I have a thread asking about family Karma and spiritual evolution. It makes me think I may have been this angry and fearful person in a past life. The Lord also knows I have exhibited this anger and fear in this life.

So... 1111 can also be a mirror. And what we think to be the present compared to an intelligence not bound to time as we are, might mean communicating aspects of ourselves long forgotten or not yet realized.

It was also a humbling experience... I feel a great increase in my community. And yet, I know... Deep down, I feel something warning me not to move so fast that I don't allow others to contribute- or that I might be detached from reality. And reality, as you can see, can be quite sobering at times.

I suppose that's why the Masters teach us that inner peace and joy are something separate from the highs and lows of this world.

I feel okay carrying the conversation on. I see it as relating to 1111. I hope you feel welcomed to contribute too, should you have a change of Heart or perspective.

.... What was your 1111 moment about that started all this? I can't remember. Was it an acknowledgment of your inner world?

---

I also recognize that when others lash out with their emotional disturbances, while God is in them, it does not mean I must endure the abuse. And the reminder that there is a layer of ignorance, where we mistake our identity with our personal desires and the like- that means there is a separation between God and personality. So that such displays of unsettling actions are not from Beloved God but from a personality drowning in Maya. Not a negative thing, we are all here in Maya to learn.

At times nations are also in this predicament. They do not need to endure the abuse of other nations near them that lash out, when those nations also are drowning in Maya, there is no choice but to defend our friends from such attacks and abuse.

Even through our enemies, God tests us. Isn’t this so? ~Paramahansa Yogananda
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2023 03:52 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: Mar 28, 2024 08:17 pm »

Eric

Thanks for introducing us to this concept. I was just wondering if I was making the right decision and suddenly I saw the time as 11:11 and felt support in my decision. I find it true; We can often find support or warnings about our thoughts that come to us as divine messengers in our environment as well as our inner intuition, developed through meditation.

🙏

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2024 08:20 pm by Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us? » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: