Spiritual Portal
Oct 23, 2019 03:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Eagle

Recent Items

Views: 12
Comments (3)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 11
Comments (1)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle  (Read 9 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: May 01, 2018 07:55 am »

On my run this morning I noticed for the first time a young eagle(assuming male). He looked like he saw something at the top of a tree and took a predatory dive. He then rest atop the branch. I took a second glance to see he was next to a birds nest. Could he have been going for the easy pickings or could it be his own kin? The dive seemed aggressive so I thought he was on the hunt. I’m sure there’s a message for me here so I wanted to post what I’ve found online:

“When an eagle appears, you are on notice to be courageous and stretch your limits. Do not accept the status quo, but rather reach higher and become more than you believe you are capable of. Look at things from a new, higher perspective. Be patient with the present; know that the future holds possibilities that you may not yet be able to see. You are about to take flight.

History

The Native Indians saw the Eagle as a symbol for great strength, leadership and vision. As if to seemingly mirror this, the eagle has been used as a 'banner' by many of the great empires throughout history, from Babylon to Egypt, through to Rome and even the United States. In early Christianity the eagle was seen as a symbol of hope and strength, representing salvation. The eagle appears twice in the book of Revelation; both times in a context that suggests it is on the side of God. In Islam, the eagle represents warlike ferocity, nobility and dominion.

In ancient Aztec tradition, the chief god told people to settle at a place where they find an eagle perched on a cactus eating a snake. This place is now Mexico City. Zeus changed into the form of the sacred eagle to help himself control thunder and lightning. The eagle was a strong emblem in the Roman Empire. The Hittites drew upon a double-headed eagle so that they would never be surprised. The Pueblo Indians associated the eagle with the energies of the sun - physical and spiritual - as well as symbols of greater sight and perception.

It may not be coincidence that such different cultures across thousands of years have adopted the same symbol.”
http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-animal-symbolism/629-eagle-symbolism
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018 07:56 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2018 09:59 am »

A saw what appeared to be a young eagle early yesterday after swimming. I could tell by its white face. It seemed rather auspicious.

Eagle Meaning, and Messages

In most cases, the appearance of eagle symbolism in your life, means that it is time to reconnect with your spiritual path. You must listen to and heed your spiritual directives as well as your heart. In other words, eagle symbolism reminds you to allow them both to lead the way for you at this time. When you can find yourself in this state of flight, then all the doors will open. Like a beacon – your heart will follow the light. Alternatively, eagle meaning also brings about powerful connections and messages from the source of creation. This bird’s presence brings you closer to your true self. Also, you must now be ready to take advantage of any opportunities that come to you, as they will bear abundant fruit. Moreover, this is a time that will require strength and courage as well as your leadership skills.
Eagle symbolism can also mean that there are opportunities available to you and that you must snatch them up while they last. These opportunities are most likely ones that you have overlooked in the past or have bypassed as impossible. Additionally, the eagle meaning can also be symbolic of a renewed sense of purpose in your life. As you sift through these new opportunities, your goals will become more apparent to you. Focus on the goals that are closest to your heart.

Eagle Totem, Spirit Animal

People with the eagle totem carry the symbol of air. However, they have strong legs to walk on the earth. Often folks with this birds’ essence live near water or a source of food.  These totem people are very good at balancing in all dimensions and achieving inner growth. Also, as they soar into their spiritual awareness, they can remain well grounded in reality. These folks love the water and will often use it as a source of purification.

Eagle totem people usually have a force of will and can have warlike tendencies, especially when they wish to get their way with things. They are high functioning, successful, influential and entirely status oriented. This spirit animal totem is not an easy one to master, especially when their strength and will overpowers those around them. It is essential for people with this animal as their totem to recognize that balance is in all things is required.
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2018 10:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: