Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 09:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

All My Stars...

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: All My Stars...  (Read 1095 times)
guest46
« on: Sep 13, 2009 06:10 pm »

All my stars went out last night. Can you interpret that Mr. Midnight or those God forsaken owlets?

Alfred Hitch
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2009 06:27 pm »

Sometimes one must wander in the darkness to see the light
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2009 01:52 am »

LOL.....Alfred you're quite the trip..... Grin Mr Midnite and those God forsaken owlets?! hahaha funny way to put it...what is it that you are really asking of him?.....and may I asked where they were inclined to go?Iis that out on the town or just out and about? And did they have a good time when they went out?  Good reply Into Blue...hehehe...... and at the same time so very true Wink
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2009 02:16 am »

hee hee Starling,
and may I asked where they were inclined to go? Iis that out on the town or just out and about? And did they have a good time when they went out?
  very good questions ! I hope he isn't in Georgia, wasn't there a song about  " the night, the lights went out in Georgia " ? Can't remember the rest of the song. 
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2009 09:36 pm »

LOL.....Alfred you're quite the trip..... Grin Mr Midnite and those God forsaken owlets?! hahaha funny way to put it...what is it that you are really asking of him?.....and may I asked where they were inclined to go?Iis that out on the town or just out and about? And did they have a good time when they went out?  Good reply Into Blue...hehehe...... and at the same time so very true Wink

Heavens to mergatroid. I think he is talking about the lights in his head. Believe me it is better for those lights to go out for good.

Laughing Goop

hee hee Starling,
and may I asked where they were inclined to go? Iis that out on the town or just out and about? And did they have a good time when they went out?
  very good questions ! I hope he isn't in Georgia, wasn't there a song about  " the night, the lights went out in Georgia " ? Can't remember the rest of the song. 
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2009 09:41 pm by Laughing Goose » Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
guest46
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm »

Good Evning Ms. Starling You would make a good addition to my night gallery. If a sense of humor was in evidence it was purely by coincidence. Since you seem to be the authority around here and Mr. Midinite is either soaking up the Sun or flying zig zag with his owlets. I would like to ask you for your advice. Can we run a chart on my gargoyle who will be in my next film to ascertain his success? His wings and pointed ears have lately drooped under the influence of soulsearching energies. This is a concern of mine.

Seriously

AfrED hItCH... 
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #6 on: Sep 16, 2009 07:32 am »

Good Evning Ms. Starling You would make a good addition to my night gallery. If a sense of humor was in evidence it was purely by coincidence. Since you seem to be the authority around here and Mr. Midinite is either soaking up the Sun or flying zig zag with his owlets. I would like to ask you for your advice. Can we run a chart on my gargoyle who will be in my next film to ascertain his success? His wings and pointed ears have lately drooped under the influence of soulsearching energies. This is a concern of mine.

Seriously

AfrED hItCH... 

You old goat...get a life.  Goofy Goose
Report Spam   Logged

Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #7 on: Sep 16, 2009 05:12 pm »

Did I miss welcoming someone ? Do we have a new member now that is a goat ? Life just gets crazier and crazier all the time !  Grin

Silly goose, who let you loose ?
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #8 on: Sep 18, 2009 08:09 pm »

Did I miss welcoming someone ? Do we have a new member now that is a goat ? Life just gets crazier and crazier all the time !  Grin

Silly goose, who let you loose ?

I'm a laughing goose and I call a spade a spade when I see one and I see a quack flying around in utter abandonment. So what do you have to say for yourself Bluesy Toosie?

Loose Goose
Report Spam   Logged

Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #9 on: Sep 18, 2009 08:27 pm »

If you and I were playing cards, I would say you are not playing with a full deck !  Grin  Come closer, let me check those feathers, you must be hiding cards somewhere. Stop wiggling, silly Goose, are you ticklish ?

so tell me Daffy Duck, what are you going to do with that spade ? start a garden ? lol !
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2009 08:30 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #10 on: Sep 20, 2009 02:50 am »

Seriously

AfrED hItCH... 

Mr Hitchcock.....I would love to pull a chart for your gargoyle...and I must say, I would have some serious concerns if his wings and ears were drooping too...but these soul searching energies you are referring to, might have a positive influence on the lil creature..maybe you should soak up some of those energies yourself..might find that they really aren't that bad and maybe you can find peace within. As for Mr Midnite...yes, you are probably right. And as well as I know him, I'm sure he IS soaking up the sun, and spending time near the water in heavy meditation.... AND zig zagging with his owlets...It is good for ones soul...which apparently you are not too familiar with. I would recommend you that you involve yourself with some of the positive influences this site has to offer, and join into those conversations positively, rather than ask.... and then elude..... off the wall questions. Chances are you will get an off the wall response. Again, I will find humor in your post, and one can not give you a correct repsonse to your questions. If your not into soul searching energies and these energies are a concern to you and your lil friend...what can I say? At the moment that is my best advice for you..I will confer with Mr Midnite and see if it is possible to pull a chart for such a creature Roll Eyes I really don't think so...sorry.
Amusingly,
Starling Grin
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #11 on: Sep 20, 2009 03:42 am »

Mr. Horror (Alfred Hitch..) Ms. Starling and myself would like to conduct a exorcism on yours truly. This ofcourse is very unsual change of course. We have had experience in such matters in mental health. Usually we resort to a lot of Ativan to calm one such as yourself and to relieve us of your stress. But given the state of affairs we find ourself in we must perform this exorcism. i regret to say that Dr. Miracle Worker is not on hand. We will call him in hopes of his professional help. Perhaps he can save us from such a radical treatment with his unusual skills. In the mean time chill out in the white padded room we have provided for your personal comfort.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009 04:06 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
miracleman

« Reply #12 on: Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am »

I have to disclose startling information about the state of affairs of health of one starling ,who is real darling to heavenly bodies.
The charts show longetivity of 100 years with upwards mobility through out.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #13 on: Sep 20, 2009 05:46 pm »

I have to disclose startling information about the state of affairs of health of one starling ,who is real darling to heavenly bodies.
The charts show longetivity of 100 years with upwards mobility through out.

Well now Starling i guess he knows what's important around here. i should have noticed your darling heavenly body then Alfred would have been of little consequence! Miracleman gets down to the essentials! He even gives you a spiritual quality (heavenly) in his description. We need to remind Alfred just what counts around here! Thanks for your professional advice Miracleman. We are lucky to have a photo of Starling in flight. Her 'mobility' seemd rather stationary to me. But Miracleman can see behind the windows and he removes the curtains.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009 05:54 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #14 on: Sep 20, 2009 06:29 pm »

AHH.......thank you for the pleasant words of encouragment,friends. A much better place to be amongest friends, than Alfreds "night gallery". My presence will now continue to shine bright in the night sky.... here in this forum of positive energies.
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: