Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

All My Stars...

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: All My Stars...  (Read 1086 times)
guest46
« Reply #15 on: Sep 21, 2009 08:24 pm »

AHH.......thank you for the pleasant words of encouragment,friends. A much better place to be amongest friends, than Alfreds "night gallery". My presence will now continue to shine bright in the night sky.... here in this forum of positive energies.

Seeing a murder on television... can help work off one's antagonisms. So I was hoping to help you by letting you play a role on the Night Gallery. If you haven't any antagonisms, the commercials will give you some. I'm actually a very positive man and I can be very helpful to unleash those hidden demons we must all confront. Be honest with yourself Starling. Your eyes are glittering with remorse for the way you treat me with such comments.

Alfred..
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #16 on: Sep 21, 2009 11:50 pm »

AHH.......thank you for the pleasant words of encouragment,friends. A much better place to be amongest friends, than Alfreds "night gallery". My presence will now continue to shine bright in the night sky.... here in this forum of positive energies.

Seeing a murder on television... can help work off one's antagonisms. So I was hoping to help you by letting you play a role on the Night Gallery. If you haven't any antagonisms, the commercials will give you some. I'm actually a very positive man and I can be very helpful to unleash those hidden demons we must all confront. Be honest with yourself Starling. Your eyes are glittering with remorse for the way you treat me with such comments.

Alfred..

Well, well, well....looks like my new found "friend" has come back for more conversation Undecided I am trying very hard to understand you and grasp your concept of optimism...so I have come to the conculsion that the real enemy can always be met and conquered, or won over. Real antagonism is based on love, a love which has not recognized itself.
You could say that we have crossed into at least a relationship of cheerful antagonism. You enjoy twisting my tail and I enjoy wagging my finger at you. I still however, find your comments a bit distressing to my inner being, the only hidden demon I think I need to confront is trying to figure your comments out...LOL and what it is that you are actually attempting to communicate here in this forum, you have a very strange way of expressing that. As far as remorse....LOL ...well lets just say that you have definately alerted my attention and I continue to find you quite the trip and am amused with your morbid sense of humor,. I prefer pleasant words amongest my friends and shine much brighter when stroked with those qualities from someone.  Smiley

Starling
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
guest46
« Reply #17 on: Sep 29, 2009 12:13 am »

Ms. Starling and to all it may concern. We should recognize that drama is life with the dull bits cut out. So i do not like to bore you with inconsequential details. That is little stories about people and their boring lives. I have dramatized your life and our life to make it more entertaining for your personal amusement. I can not fulffill all your fantasies. I am not Marilyn Monroe and certainly do not pretend to be a handsome gentleman like Errol Flynn. But I might be able to bring you Marilyn Manson with out the glitz. Take me for what I am. Besides all my murders have been clean.  I show how difficult it is and what a messy thing it is to kill a man. So think of it this way-your friends will have reason to be good after seeing what I have to offer. Believe me honey: It isn't gonna get much better than this.  If you join in my night gallery-Ms. Starling you have chose the perfect ready made name- I gaurantee you will find some gruesome comedy that will topple your bumpers.

In Divine Bewilderment,

Alfred Hitchcock
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #18 on: Sep 29, 2009 08:28 pm »

UUGGGHHHHH!!!! Huh? I do not care for drama..causes stress, which is something I can live without...sorry Roll Eyes So, therefore I must find amusement to your comments. I will pray for you........ Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Lucifer Blasphemous

« Reply #19 on: Sep 30, 2009 02:40 am »

Hello there Alfred. Holloween is coming very soon. I find no better time then now to join you in your exquisite Night Gallery. I have a contract for you to sign. It has to do with your soul. I will promise your success in your latest creative endeavors.

Lucifer
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #20 on: Sep 30, 2009 04:01 am »

Oh my stars !!!  Shocked  Lucifer, a bit early for Halloween aren't we ?

Alfred, just be careful what you sign, please. Is an Oscar really worth giving up your soul for ? There is a restaurant I can recommend to you instead, that serves a great Oscar-Omlette. You must make advance reservations though, as our Psychic Chef keeps vanishing on us.  Grin

Dear friends,

Please calm your fears, there is no need to worry. This forum is filled with love and light and is protected by an unlimited number of Angels.

I sense a feeling of " lost soul " in Alfred Hitchcock, and I think that underneath it all, he is just looking for some guidance, ok... maybe alot of guidance, lol ! He has made some quality films, not sure about his upcoming film " The Fish are Biting " .... will hold my reviews on that one for the moment.

And Lucifer, I am just speechless at the moment !!  Shocked

prayers & blessings for all,
Into Blue

ps extra prayers please for Alfred H. & Lucifer, thank you Angels
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: