Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

How to Shield?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shield?  (Read 313 times)
guest88
« on: Jun 07, 2018 07:40 am »

I was wondering... I have come across some very spiritually in tune people lately. One of them is someone I'd like to consider a friend and when we get together and discuss idea's I get very high from it. No drugs, my body gets hot and I am displaced from reality a little bit.

It has happened on more then one occasion. The first time was the last full moon and the second time was very recently when we all came together at work, in which case all of us were beginning to discuss spiritually and I was again displaced from reality just a little.

God is really amazing... I am just so humbled to find so many people coming out of the woodworks and in my immediate reality... Where we can all relate on a spiritual level. I feel so blessed. Hope I'm not saying to much... A girl approached me today and told me she may be an empath.

I was curious for the both of us... I am not sure if what I am experiencing around my friends may need shielding? It can be disorienting when I have to work... Yet I also wanted to ask for her sake, if anyone knows any good techniques on guarding ones self... ?

I usually feel like it's no fun to bring yourself back down to earth so harshly but I remember once visiting a Hare Krishna temple- the monk told me I was getting too hot and insisted I dance with everyone. I believe I get too serious when I am zoned out like this... And for my lady friend, she feels she absorbs the other persons energy to the sense where if they are strongly displaying their negativity- she may take on some of it...

Do you think these are two separate issues?
Thanks!

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2018 10:30 pm »

I was recently drawn into a vibration that caused some nitemares. Was lucky to have a friend who saw the situation for the way it was and not how I wanted it to be. Sometimes good friends can really help us when we choose to live false illusions.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2018 07:04 am »

oh yes, illusions of grandeur my friend. it's nice to quiet down realizing the fantasies playing out in ones mental landscape aren't at all desired. ever get tired of these ideas of yourself? i do... meditation is wonderful...
i think understanding brings a level of safety when confronted with anothers negativity. for instance,
their drama does not have to be your drama. recognizing another's plight is enough to bring up your shield
you can instead silently bless them...  sometimes people don't realize how caught up they are in their own crap or the impression they're making in their everyday interaction, it's easy to take offense but this could be our ego expecting our energies to be reciprocated... instead remember we don't have to suffer in the same manner and try to be humble around this energy and provide any effort to love without thinking of receiving anything in return. they'll most likely go their own way and you don't have to carry the interaction with you.

...looking back at my original post i also think the description of being around higher vibrations is a separate issue... similar but a different direction. i'm told balance in all things. ground and release. breathe. calm. =) 

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2018 07:59 am »

Thought i would be a little more specific here Eric. I actually have been scammed on the internet and there are some people out there who are evil...and will take you for everything that they can get if you let them.What i have found is the more and more you find peace if mind...the more the devil tries to disrupt your life...at sny weak spot you may have ir any illusions you may entertain.
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2018 09:13 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2018 06:22 am »

Perhaps these challenges are quite rewarding in the end, if we take responsibility for ourselves and see the illusions or weaknesses for what they are. I think this is a part of self mastery, From my limited understanding
More importantly
I am sorry you were scammed, it is sad anyone would want to take advantage of anyone- yet there are many injustices if we go looking for them...
I am grateful you have a friend that can help pull you out from the suffering. I have friends who have helped me as well, you included. May we love and care for one another to the best of our ability my Soul Brother Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: