Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Finger of Fate: Karma

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finger of Fate: Karma  (Read 853 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 13, 2009 11:13 pm »

The Finger of Fate and the law of karma: What you sow you shall reap.

There are four elements that are types of karma and effect it:

1. What you do now comes back to you this life.

2. Reincarnation is karma from past lives: What you have done and what your doing now will come back in a future life if not in this one. What you have done in past lives also is coming back to you this life.

3. Karma associated with the ascension of the soul: Some choose to work out karma at a faster pace through higher meditation techniques to liberate the soul entirely from karma

4. Free choice: The actions and decisions you make change your karma and determine the karma you may or may not create for you in the future.

If one chooses to find a guru,or spiritual savior, that Master can take away much of your karma. Through God's grace and practicing higher meditation techniques you can destroy the seeds of karma so they will not sprout in the future. Eventually you will have no more blasts from the past but will be free of this life and living in a body that must suffer.

« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2009 11:18 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Detlef

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2010 01:27 am »

Dear Steve,

Would you be able to outline how a so called Guru or master would take away your karma?
In my understanding, karma is a system that ensures, one moves through all phases of development on this planet.
Balancing karma is very simple. Let go of all attachments, forgive, and ask for forgiveness.

Rah nam
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2010 06:57 am »

it's the same concept that Christianity has used for years. Except they call it salvation through Jesus's crucifixion.

Believe in that you are saved from sins and brought home to heaven.

work with a guru that can release you of your karma. Same basic principle really. Someone else fixing your mistakes, and making it better.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2010 09:02 am »

Dear Steve,

Would you be able to outline how a so called Guru or master would take away your karma?
In my understanding, karma is a system that ensures, one moves through all phases of development on this planet.
Balancing karma is very simple. Let go of all attachments, forgive, and ask for forgiveness.

Rah nam

"Even he with the worst of karma who ceaslessly meditates on Me quickly loses the effects of his past bad actions (karma). Becoming a high-souled being, he soon attains perennial peace."  Bhagavan Krishna

Kriya is one such technique of meditation which hastens evolution and absolves the seeds of past actions
or karma. Just as there are ways to travel across Australia; By car by train or by jet. So there are ways to find your own divinity. Techniques of meditation given by a God Realized Master can shorten the trip and mitigate much bad karma. Compared to walking Kriya is like taking a jet airplane to your goal and destination.

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2010 09:07 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Detlef

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2010 10:32 am »

So there are ways to find your own divinity

There surely are, and when you found it, you could claim to be a  "God Realized Master", but I am sure you would not be bothered.

Rah nam
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2010 01:14 pm »

So there are ways to find your own divinity

There surely are, and when you found it, you could claim to be a  "God Realized Master", but I am sure you would not be bothered.

Rah nam

....and that too would be fine judging from the life of Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2010 09:17 pm »

this karma idea, if we did not know who or what we did in a past life, how can we 'correct' the karma that is with us today ? seems to be a bit unfair, that we are dealing with things from past lives that we know nothing about.

who can really say they knew what they did in the past, based on what they are experiencing in their current life ?

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2010 05:10 am »

this karma idea, if we did not know who or what we did in a past life, how can we 'correct' the karma that is with us today ? seems to be a bit unfair, that we are dealing with things from past lives that we know nothing about.

who can really say they knew what they did in the past, based on what they are experiencing in their current life ?

Spirit fox

Unfair? Is it not unfair that Joseph Stalin got away with murder of so many people? Or is it more fair to say that he did not get away with it? That there is justice for all the people that suffered on his account. For he will come back and deal with the karma for those cirimes. 'Know nothing about?' If you were an alcoholic for your last 6 lives and abused many people; would you want to remember this? Or would it be better to forget so that you had a new chance this life without being connected to all the memories of past lives?

There are different ways of remembering the past just as two people who had a relationship in the past would look at it differently. A Master can help us with our karma from past lives. A technique like Kriya Yoga can roast the the seeds of past life actions and present life mistakes. There are techniques that God has given us to absolve the entanglements of past karma. You just have to look for them or be receptive to them when they are presented to you.  A Master knows our past lives and the karma from them. That is why Jesus went up to certain poeple and said: "Follow Me" He recognized disciples from past lives.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2010 02:25 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
blue nova
« Reply #8 on: Jan 29, 2010 07:23 pm »

Spirit fox

one can get an idea by observing our thoughts and actions....our likes, our dis-likes...what we are magentized towards, what we are repelled by.....

the content of our dreams....contents of our thoughts......

everything about us...points towards our past lives....

i notice them....as i sit in reflection of myself....putting myself in front of the 'mirror'...so to speak..during meditation.

reflection...

Love & (((Hugs)))
bn
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2010 07:36 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #9 on: Jan 29, 2010 07:34 pm »

Dear Steve,

Rah nam

dearest detlef...._/\_

i am very happy for you...that you find balancing your karma very simple....

it is not however...so simple for others.

other souls need help.

other souls...have desire to awaken...but know not what to do...they need help awakening from their slumbers.

i remember what it is to be in slumber....do you ? 

Patience....Understanding , is needed..when helping other souls....

Gurus....Masters...can provide this....

not all souls take same path...but all souls are on same Journey.....to Remember Self and God....

when consciously walking on Path...try and be carefull,,,not to tread on others....

_/\_

Love & (((Hugs)))
bn

« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2010 07:38 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #10 on: Jan 29, 2010 09:26 pm »

Spirit fox
Unfair? Is it not unfair that Joseph Stalin got away with murder of so many people? Or is it more fair to say that he did not get away with it? That there is justice for all the people that suffered on his account. For he will come back and deal with the karma for those cirimes. 'Know nothing about?' If you were an alcoholic for your last 6 lives and abused many people; would you want to remember this? Or would it be better to forget so that you had a new chance this life without being connected to all the memories of past lives?
Steve Hydonus

hey, let's cool the astral jets !

I am/was not /  talking about Joseph Stalin or any other such figure from history.

I was talking in general about things being unfair. I personally do not know who I was in a past life, or what I did in any of my past lives. So, how can I know what karma I am bringing with me to this life ? In such a case, is it fair that I ( or anyone else ) is dealing with or having to find ways to get rid of such karma ?

Specifically, do you know who you were in your past lives ? Do you know what you did in your past lives that is dictating what is happening in your current life ? I am not asking you to tell me the specifics,I am not being nosey. I am just asking if you know, really know these things ?

Obviously if I was an alcoholic in any of my past lives, I would not want to remember this - and of course, if I had been I would like to have a new chance in life.

So who came up with this karma idea in the first place ? In a way it seems to me that it is just a new age excuse, a way out of taking responsibility for things. If something is not going well in someone's life, they can just say " oh, this is karma from a past life. Not much I can do about it, it has been following me around for years ! "

Spirit fox

Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2010 09:31 pm »

The Finger of Fate and the law of karma: What you sow you shall reap.

I do believe in the " what you sow you shall reap " and the saying " do unto others as you would have them do unto you " but the rest of the karma stuff I am not sure.

Perhaps it is just my  " not understanding"  of karma. I am sure everyone has their own opinions/ beliefs regarding this and other spritual and non spiritual topics.

Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm »

Spirit fox
Steve Hydonus

hey, let's cool the astral jets !

I am/was not /  talking about Joseph Stalin or any other such figure from history.

I was talking in general about things being unfair. I personally do not know who I was in a past life, or what I did in any of my past lives. So, how can I know what karma I am bringing with me to this life ? In such a case, is it fair that I ( or anyone else ) is dealing with or having to find ways to get rid of such karma ?

Specifically, do you know who you were in your past lives ? Do you know what you did in your past lives that is dictating what is happening in your current life ? I am not asking you to tell me the specifics,I am not being nosey. I am just asking if you know, really know these things ?

Obviously if I was an alcoholic in any of my past lives, I would not want to remember this - and of course, if I had been I would like to have a new chance in life.

So who came up with this karma idea in the first place ? In a way it seems to me that it is just a new age excuse, a way out of taking responsibility for things. If something is not going well in someone's life, they can just say " oh, this is karma from a past life. Not much I can do about it, it has been following me around for years ! "

Spirit fox

Not sure what you mean here Spirit Fox. Cool my astral jets? i was just giving you something to think about. If we reap what we sow and sow what we reap. i would ask you then how do we recieve good from what we have done and lessons for what we have done wrong? It seems to me that we must take much more responsibilty if this law of kama is true. We can not just blame things on others or our circumstances. Those are the kind of excuses i hear...and by the way there is a lot we can do about it. So that excuse does not fly. Not even a little bit. You have asked a lot of questions here. i am trying to answer them all.

'Who came up with the idea of karma?' Who came up with the idea of a creation? Who came up with the idea of females and males? Who came up with the idea of love and hate? Who came up with anytihng? The answer is that all the great ones have spoke of karma this idea was spoken of by Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Paramahansa Yogananda, Amma etc. and many great people throughout history. Where have you been dear friend? i heard about karma as a teen ager. It is divine justice. It gives sense to the idea of why a child dies early in life another one is born in a spiritual family and another one is born in a musical family. It gives sense to the idea of why one person is tremendously talented another is tremenduously spiritual. Do you believe that God actually roles the dice and where they fall that is where we a born and what abilities we have?

For those that are kind to others and make an effort and do something with their life; in one way or another they are rewarded. Is that such a hard concept to grasp? For those who show a lack of regard for others they in turn will reap the consequences. Even in the physical world we see this law take place. Newton said that 'for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'. You ask the question; Is it fair? i ask you is it fair that are head should hurt if we knock it against a wall? Is it fair that we get a ticket for something we did not know about? Ignorance of the laws both physical and spiritual is no excuse. We have a duty as spiritual beings to know those laws... Those laws are clearly stated by the great ones. All we have to do is read them. In excepting the law of karma: we take full responsibility for our lives. Because we recognize that every breath we breath, every thought we think and every move we make there is a higher presence watching us and we are shaping our destiny. The results we will feel the consequences of in our karma...

In Divine Friendship

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2010 09:57 am »

Seems I am very dis-interested in the phenomena of "knowing" my past lives, although I comprehend and appreciate the interest others may have -- it's just not my groove.   I do get "intuition" of things, but that's not what seems most talk about...      So why am I not intersted?   Hmmmnnn...   I've observed that I have so many lessons crystalize within the context of this little human incarnation, and so many other lives to observe around me (friends, co-workers, strangers), little less all the media -- (news coverage, the documentaries, history...) Such diverse roles we may play!   This helps me observe, that I could have been dropped into the physical form, or role of any...  So those are my Past, Current, Future lives - and they bring meaning in how I integrate them on my journey.     There is little division in that sense (from any past or other persons life) ? ? ?...  For the mass of humanity is readily within our direct experience?!  I caution myself to not overly attach to the "specific" little ego-centric drama flowing around ?  If I do,seems I limit ability to expand...?   

Of Karma, of fairness, and such...   Now when I observe an injustice, or a cruelty do I acquiesce?  Heck no!  Yet, neither do I dwell upon it?  Nor condemn the player?  Resist injustice as duty, but in the same sense strive, "there go I but by the grace of God"..., and cognize the world is but a dance of light and dark... we would not learn or grow without the contrasting drama ? !        When somone cuts me off in traffic, I consider, "Are we both safe?"...  and mentally try to see us both in a ray of compassion (light, love)...  and think how we may be more harmonious, and hope that driver can chill.   Why be vindictive or judgemental?, for I know they must be suffering with a mental storm to drive with such anger, aggression, haste and such... (I've been there... haven't we all?   Road rage is not a cool groove)...

So what's that got to do with Karma, or the Past Lives?   Well,... "All the world's a Stage, and we are merely players, performers and portrayers.  Each in their life, plays many roles..."  (Shakesphere).     Karma is the simple law of Cause and Effect (within Creation / Nature) that was set in motion to help maintain the balance of "life" / "creation".   It is not vindictive, it is not judgemental, it is not God's wrath, nor God's grace... it is a by-product of God's creation...  it is the first, primary "teacher" of us all...   Yet, if we simply chill, find that vibrant still silence within/without... and allow Sraddha (heart's natural Love) to flow... soon we discover a greater law (than Karma)... the law of God's compassion, grace, and love... and in a fraction of a breath, the dance of the world may be unvieled?! 

I recall the story how one of Trailanga Swami's devotees, asked how he could associate with a householder, and he laughed and smiled with the reply, "Lahiri is like a divine kitten, content where ever he is placed... as he is ever on the lap of Divine Mother.  (untouched by the outward human role he is asked to play)". 

The other story I like is that we should be like the naughty little babe...  throwing down the play doll, and crying for our mother with our deepest heart's yearning, until she picks us up with nurturing, loving embrace...   do not be content for the little drama's and toys...  seek the one that is the Love behind all lovers, the Mother behind all mothers, the Father behind all fathers, the Friend behind all friends... ? ? ? ?     

(And for those, seeking, may you find your insight to your past, present, future lives... the flow of it all... )

Dearest freind we have much to be grateful for in your presence. Your introspection and well thought out presence give us pause to focus and get on that wave length where concentration brings us interiorization. It is easy to see why you have the responsibilities you have. It is an example to me; since you crystalize the problems into concepts that make life's problems more in focus to get a grasp on. Sometimes it is recognizing the stumbling blocks and problems that help us deal with them effectively...

Steve
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2010 09:59 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: