Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Crawdad dinner

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crawdad dinner  (Read 124 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« on: Jun 16, 2018 08:46 am »

Want you ya’all to know I had a wonderful crawdad dinner and hoping ya’all are nice and green and jealous. Hope the sisters of the inquisition show up for some heavy a judgin in this here hopeless state of affairs because someone has to be accountable for it all . You get my drift Peter Pan and all you snake eyed white slip pansy drifters? This here is Beatrice and I am one hell of a tufff cookie. Just a waiten for this here country to get it together. The United Clones or whatever that Steve dehydonus says about it. Well i’ll Be a candidate for the nut house just a wasten away on Korean hot cakes if I listen to all that balone. Let Dunp Dang Jun and Trump Wham Lu negotiate till they are blue in the face. I’ll be preparing sautéed double headed snake heads with my next meal for those awilling to listen. I ain’t a kiddin now. Ya’all know that Beady isn’t goina mess with yo mind like these double headed snakes ya’lll here on the radio waves.
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2018 08:53 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Sisters of the Inquisition

« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2018 10:01 am »

Want you ya’all to know I had a wonderful crawdad dinner and hoping ya’all are nice and green and jealous. Hope the sisters of the inquisition show up for some heavy a judgin in this here hopeless state of affairs because someone has to be accountable for it all . You get my drift Peter Pan and all you snake eyed white slip pansy drifters? This here is Beatrice and I am one hell of a tufff cookie. Just a waiten for this here country to get it together. The United Clones or whatever that Steve dehydonus says about it. Well i’ll Be a candidate for the nut house just a wasten away on Korean hot cakes if I listen to all that balone. Let Dunp Dang Jun and Trump Wham Lu negotiate till they are blue in the face. I’ll be preparing sautéed double headed snake heads with my next meal for those awilling to listen. I ain’t a kiddin now. Ya’all know that Beady isn’t goina mess with yo mind like these double headed snakes ya’lll here on the radio waves.

Well i'll be one hell of a stiff monger. I see Beatrice is rite on top of these things. We will include our own stamp of political justice by saying its time now to join the united clones. Walmart and the political machine marches forward with no union and have that disney cartoon look that keeps the customers vomiting just keep coming to meet the greeters in town square. Lets all get into the commercial bliss. The rapture is coming and you know folks there is no better place to hold the rapture then at at the discount isles of walmart. Rite in the dicount isles you'll see Jesus on his moped. And we will be there selling toture devises for those not willing to conform to the great united clones and there will be no bent knees we want all you wet backs standin straight and in formation for kim jung un and Dr. Trump and his loyal subjects. We want to stress that all midieval toture devices will be made in china tariffs or no tariffs we still no where to get the cheapest labor. For those interested this will be their various functions https://history.howstuffworks.com/10-medieval-torture-devices1.htm
« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2018 10:37 am by Sisters of the Inquisition » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: