Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Conversations with Amma

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversations with Amma  (Read 230 times)
guest88
« on: Jun 21, 2018 06:42 am »

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2018 05:00 am »

When asked her forms of worship Amma replies, "You are all my forms of worship."
I am touched to know like Sufism Amma seeks god in the heart of man.
I had a wonderful experience and find myself missing her now that it's over. She is a remarkable and beautiful being.
I got to meet her on international day of Yoga which meant opening up with some basic yoga.
There were hundreds of people. I sat next to a beautiful indian girl and we got along nicely. She felt like a friend. Like me, it was her and her mother and fathers first time. To my left was a more mature and beautiful woman who told me after Amma had entered the room- "if you have a heavy heart Amma sees you and is working through the room" just sitting there. I believe this is true. While sitting there and during meditation, before Darshan, I was receiving chills- having to resist the urge to cry multiple times and even felt a tapping on my head every so often.
It was so beautiful to watch Amma give Darshan. Her expression for each person, interpreting the pains of the heart and embracing each person with pure Love. Her smile would melt your heart once you see the sincerity behind each individual and long embrace.
Going back to Amma and her worship... I think this...
Amma is providing a great service because she believes God exist in each of us, it brings her pleasure to serve God and to reside in this vibration. Yet I am reminded that we are as worthy as Amma. No doubt she has a great power and may be risen above much of our silly endeavors... That does not mean we are no less God. Having a stage, followers and believers certainly helps... But people gave themselves a chance to open up and have an experience. One lady almost fainted after Darshan.
The Indian girl next to me said, "Like you I am new to this. I am trying to keep my criticism aside and be open about my experience. How amazing is it to tell our kids or our grandchildren, I was there to see this person." This very influential person that people may study just as I study Inayat Khan now... She is right. And... If we can open ourselves up this way to Amma, we can open ourselves up to each other in the same manner. Give each person a chance... We are servicing God- we are Living Love and a sense of enlightenment. We have the potential for as great of love as Amma, if we're HER worship- we can reflect the same- in her, in each other.
Each moment is a chance to worship and to Love.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: