Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Differences and Similarities between Western and Eastern Astrology

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Differences and Similarities between Western and Eastern Astrology  (Read 1199 times)
sk17

« on: Jun 24, 2018 05:30 pm »

Eric, I am currently looking at your chart . I took your time of birth at 7:27 pm as given by Steve. In your main birth chart you have sun in 8th house in the sign of cancer. Which indicates you have interest in occultism and mysticism . Your venus and Jupiter are in 6th house of diseases and healing and it indicates a strong interest in medical field.
Your possess very good communication skills and also good diplomatic skills. This is indicated by mercury being in its own sign in 7th house.
You seem to have a strong affinity for writing as your rahu is in 3rd house of Aquarius. This can make a good sci-fi writer and it indicates you may have interest in writing scientific stuff.
Moon is in Virgo which represents you have a analytical mind and you are good with details.
Saturn is in first house so it can indicate anxiety and fear but it is very much nullified as it received a aspect from  mercury aspect

Your career chart(D-10) seems good and seem to have a good money making potential.

Now tell me are you employed in a field related to medicine or writing or media or journalism.

You have large network circle and good gains are given in your D-9 chart.Especially after age 35 you have a potential of making some good money.

Now  tell is it correct or not though I am just a beginner and it can be very possible that none of it actually matches. lol.

« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2018 10:01 am by sk17 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: