Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

a miracle

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a miracle  (Read 259 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 27, 2018 01:02 am »

before the actual miracle a background and some thoughts

i went to bed early last night and decided to sleep on the floor(i try to do this once or twice a week). i entered into a very emotional prayer asking god for forgiveness on all my past relationships. i read recently not to see these things as mistakes or to live in regret but as lessons to grow from. i try but still, i tend to ruminate on the past. each time this comes up i pray that my past lovers, friends and strangers with whom i've felt some regrettable course of action from be healed with fathers love. that when we think of each other, we think of only the good things or that they may be alleviated from any wrong doings. this may be a naive thought and it's okay, i'm moving forward now... so i prayed to god for this very large healing to be done not just with one person but many persons.
ps... i have also come to realize that not everyone see's our struggle the same- some of the things we regret others do not consider or have forgotten. it's silly the extent we go in elaborating our struggle to others when really only you and the lord can truly know the depth of your goals. okay maybe not silly, our actions can be justified and sure people have experienced similar- but really this contract is with you and god most of all. so i try to love others and let the rest go... should the chance to interact with my past, i hope to replace everything with love- creating goodness on-wards.

alright back to the actual story.
i fell asleep at 7:00PM last night. I woke up at 9:00PM to use the restroom. upon falling back asleep something happened...
i was beginning to detach from my body. there were no more thoughts and from a different point of view, in a gray room, all that was visible was a very large and very bright, shining white light. there was no noise coming from this radiating orb. the only noise i heard was the breathing of my body. this giant mass was moving very slowly down towards my body. my breathing was increasing, becoming louder or more apparent. then the orb sank into my chest and upon contact my breath had immediately synchronized with this light. once it touched my body i was flooded with a sensation and chills ran along up and down my spine as my breath carried everything through out my entire body. the feeling here, words can not/should not satisfy... but it was a bliss beyond what i've experienced in a long time. today i intuited the word unison. this all happened so quickly(at least, that's what i thought) and once the orb sank into my being i tried to astral project. well as soon as i pulled my ethereal form out of my body i was slammed down back into it by a very heavy weight. i'm not sure but i think, once i began to witness my ethereal form and think more of an, "astral body" noticing a second presence against the orb may have caused some form of doubt which brought a halt to my experience. it could have been because i was beginning to think again as well... who is to say... i woke up so energized though i was ready to stretch and meditate- not tired at all. all of this happened in what felt like a couple minutes or less... well i looked at the clock and it was 10:33PM.

on top of that the repreating numbers 33 have been following me around today

all day today i have been thinking about this experience... and in moments i would drift off i envisioned the orb coming down again and into my being as a way to recenter... i wonder if my prayer was answered... it is definitely something i would consider a miracle... and i see this bliss and union for all of us! truly! i worked today and with each person i encountered i saw this orb coming in and healing- and there was a presence between the energies shared with the customers and myself that i am certain is accredited to last nights experience....

god is great...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2018 01:38 am »

oh ps,
i have also received some very special license plate promptings
being stuck behind cars that have plates like,
"Awaken"
or
"He wept"

upon praying for clarification it seems very well this may be a response to said prayer  Huh?

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: