Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Patience for Family

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience for Family  (Read 326 times)
guest88
« on: May 25, 2018 01:41 am »

I believe one should bring their spirituality with them, in all aspects of Life, for practice and change. It isn't easy. I believe, patience in the Home... When one lives with a Mother or Father, is of utmost importance to becoming successfully attuned to a Loving vibration. Whether you're living with your family or not, simply having the patience during each other's company, is at times a really hard thing to do. Then I look at other family's and don't see such, complications. I look inwards and wonder, why am I so impatient with my Mother- who only means me well. I try to practice tolerance, for the manners that are irritable and unfortunately I am not always successful. I see my Sister has the same irritability during more sincere moment's with our Father. Being away from each other makes our interactions more tolerable and even appreciated... Yet there are times we must stick together as a Family... And well, it can be trying. I wonder how the Saints... Guru's... How they handle this difficult situation. I will do better... Do I simply drop all that my family think of me and just hug them and say, I love you? My Mom would think me a nut and begin to question what's really going on- LOL. Well... I wasn't sure how to piece this thread together... I guess I am more curious if anyone agree's and perhaps another perspective to this dilemma ... To practice a true sense of Love- it starts not only with ourselves but with our immediate family and the households we may share(Whether that Family is blood related or not). It is probably more trying than anything... But surely there are keys to succeed. . .
If there is disturbance in Family affairs, that will only radiate outwards within our circles... Yet if we can bring a peace to our Family... Then perhaps we've done a great deal of Service in the name of Love.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018 02:06 pm »

I believe that what u may seeing here are the results of karma generated in the past.   These family situations work out very personally and are the result of interpersonal connections in recent lives. In my case it has even occurred to me that there apppeared animosity that had to be acknowledged and released. Karmic desires can attract us to members that reflect our own desires. After sometime we take a bit more impersonal look at what was one time considered a personal family...but this only comes with a conscious awareness that we are provided with a spiritual family as well and appreciating that fact and making that connection beyond purely genetic and biological and karmic preponderances.

The human soul and the guides we are provided with can take us into an expanding version of family which brings soul evolution instead of a trap of continuing to try to work out karmic entanglements generated by too close a contact with what appears to be reality generated by supporting family ties which often lead to permanent attitude difficulties. These are mearly recent roles we have played out with others in more or less material existences That is why we are here Eric...recognizing life times we have shared with evolving awareness...and trying to establish important connections that give us peace and spiritual awareness instead of dissension and turmoil generated by people who we can hardly expect to display the qualities we are looking for in others.

You may depend partially on such associoations because of financial considerations. This is always a karmic debt that gives us pause to accept circumstances with willingness and surrender which can also develop humilty and concern for all humans despite their differences... but in the meantime we can slowly gravitate towards those human spirits and organizations that more closely reflect our growing awareness.
We can make choices and we do have good karma as well. We are able to see it in those who start coming in our life that show us an alternate view that awakens our spirit and psychic abilities...there will always be people who live lives without much conscious awareness...it is best to avoid them as much as possible. They live very animal existences. In truth many animals themselves have and display  more enthusiastic qualities.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018 06:05 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018 06:43 am »

Hi Steve,
I think I see what you're saying. Fortunately for me I don't think this family has any animosity... In fact it is a very Loving house hold, we are blessed for this... Most of it is just recognizing my own irritability... My hopes as of late are to get to the core of my problems, understand the reason and transcend them

Blessings Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018 07:58 am »

Hi Steve,
I think I see what you're saying. Fortunately for me I don't think this family has any animosity... In fact it is a very Loving house hold, we are blessed for this... Most of it is just recognizing my own irritability... My hopes as of late are to get to the core of my problems, understand the reason and transcend them

Blessings Smiley

I have more difficulties with others seeing me as an adversary...it is nice for u if u do not have to spend energy on such energy directed towards u... Perhaps i created it for myself. At least in more recent times i seem to be surrounded with stronger supportive people...then people seemingly working contrary to my best interests and seemingly there own as well. Our karmic situations may be quite different Eric. May have too look into the fact that i have attracted some people with strong antipathies. Many spirtual leaders have had strong enemies including Jesus so i am not in bad company but often wonder how much this is spiritual on my part and how much is just not adapting to ciircumstances wthout resistence.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018 04:55 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018 06:48 am »

I guess we can't really help what others think of us nor should it matter.(family or not)... I'll leave that judgement up to God. Sometimes those hard knocks are the greater lessons life has to offer us.

Your experiences are unique and I am grateful for your friendship and your perspective towards life

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: