Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Drama

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drama  (Read 205 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 25, 2018 01:44 am »

Day in and day out is a constant effort to seek God and Live with God in the present.
Nothing else matters. I believe God exist in all of us and this means to provide a loving service to friends, family and acquaintances. Knowing the folly of our nature and the fact not every soul is awake to the splendor of God, it is easy to become dismissive of His creation! This is a trap... So Day in and day out, a constant effort is made to seek God and Live with God in the present- see his Face! Nothing else matters. It isn't always easy. Ego is constantly messing this up. And sometimes, friends will give praise because they admire traits of God when sharing together. The problem is, they associate your name with these traits and speak with praise and affection. This is a trap! The next day, you find you are still seeking God and now receiving criticism from the very friends who gave praise! We may not always be at our best as individual's, we do try though. What I am getting at is,
It doesn't matter how good you are or how far you are progressing to your friends or anyone else but God alone. If someone wants to compliment you on your journey home  remind them what they admire is in fact dwelling in themselves. Now you've helped this Soul wake up to their true nature! Yet all the Love or Hatred another see's or feel's towards you is but a reflection of their own capacity for these things. Do not lose sight of God when someone wishes to admire you or bring you in their realm and label you this or that- even if that someone is your flesh and blood! It is noble to Love other's, it is equally important to remain aloof with just about anyone- Why? Because we are all drowning in maya.
It IS possible to Love other's and rise above the drama they'd unknowingly or willingly pull you into. Understanding we're all equal with a unique path, sometimes others want us to follow them on their path because they think it's best or it will make THEM feel better... No, don't turn this person away- value them for the love in their heart and pray for understanding on both parties! It is possible to love someone and go your own way- you needn't feel guilty if someone chooses to walk away or speak harshly to you!
IF we can dissolve ourselves, these conflicts wouldn't be our conflicts... they'd be for the one's who give themselves the identity! Love yourself, love others, pray and meditate.
Thank one for their praise and remind them what they admire isn't you but in fact God who exist in them. If you can't do this, pray for this realization.
Pray for the one who is overly critical towards you.
IN BOTH CASES, it's best not to give much thought to words of affection or words of condemnation as means of association and simply walk away....
I believe it is possible to have an aloofness in our relationships and still feel the divine love God radiates for all of his creation.

Do not expect other's to understand, do not force them either, do feel them with your heart. You can't control others nor can you remove all the bad in the world- YOU CAN focus on goodness, you can Love them even when it hurts, you can Love always... Even when it doesn't make sense to anyone! And remember,
these words, positive or negative, can not hold you down.

Let it flow~ <3 <3 <3 Let it go~ <3 <3 <3

I think much of what you are talking about here is Drama Eric. What I am referring to is getting involved with the drama of other peoples lives. You find that people have constant drama. As you say they will compliment you one moment and the next they will criticize you. Great observation. So as you say here it is better to maintain some distance from others; a sense of detachment. If you get to close to too many people you will find your day filled with phone calls with the drama that is their lives and quickly becomes your own. If we get to far from meditation and spiritual advice and practice quite soon we find the constant problems of others begins to be our problems as well and soon we ourselves will cause problems for others as well. This is what the world does to us. It stirs us up and keeps us in constant turmoil. The is why these days I choose my friends and the time spent with them carefully. I even have to make professional decisions based on this. If there is too much drama at home or in my profession I have often decided it was time to move on. Perhaps a great example of detachment is the character in  Kung Fu played by David Carradine in the old television series. Sometimes imagination can be flat but with further observation we can round it out and find out we are not so square after all and there are many more ways of looking at things then most people have or can imagine.
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2018 02:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2019 08:05 am »

Thank you Steve for further insight. On the journey back Home it seems we naturally gravitate towards drama, be it a new or old connection. I think this little transmission was from my higher self reminding me not to get so absorbed. Understanding is so dynamic and these hurdles we drudge through for meer perspective, it's a peculiar phenomenon. The curse and blessing of Suffering.

Sweet regards...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: