Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gemstone or 3 metals bangle ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gemstone or 3 metals bangle ?  (Read 494 times)
Komyo

« on: Oct 09, 2018 07:07 pm »

Hi. Do you guys wear a bangle or a navartana ?
I have been a disciple of srf for nearly 30 years, but I had the intuition to get one. Just ordered it. There are many infos on the net, but I could make an opinion after study and meditation.
What conclusions did you came to in your case ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2018 01:37 pm »

Komyo

I think you are speaking about the S.R.F. bangle made of silver, gold and copper since you were not specific. If you are I have some observations regarding that bangle since I wore it for years. I know that S.R.F. also sells other bangles since I have also seen them at their stores.
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018 01:39 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
sk17

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2018 02:00 pm »

I have been a disciple of srf for nearly 30 years, but I had the intuition to get one. Just ordered it. There are many infos on the net, but I could make an opinion after study and meditation.

Navratna is designed in such a way. That it balances the energy of all planets and is very beneficial as a whole. But a navratna is extremely sensitive to the ratios and exact proportions needs to be used to Balance out, otherwise it may do more harm than good.

I think three metal bangle by SRF is good , but it can make sun and Mars strong and especially if they are badly placed in the horoscope , that has a potential to do some harm. But thats rare case and 3 metal bangle is usually safe

Usually juipter's gemstones (yellow sapphire) is most safest to wear, because juipter  is known as guru in hindu mythology. And no matter how badly juipter is placed , it still does some good. So it's gemstones is safest. 
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018 02:06 pm by sk17 » Report Spam   Logged
Komyo

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2018 11:43 pm »

Komyo

I think you are speaking about the S.R.F. bangle made of silver, gold and copper since you were not specific. If you are I have some observations regarding that bangle since I wore it for years. I know that S.R.F. also sells other bangles since I have also seen them at their stores.

Interesting : what other bangles do they sell ?
yes I was talking about 3 metals, but also about gemstones bangles as sold by astrogems.
Report Spam   Logged
Komyo

« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2018 11:45 pm »

Navratna is designed in such a way. That it balances the energy of all planets and is very beneficial as a whole. But a navratna is extremely sensitive to the ratios and exact proportions needs to be used to Balance out, otherwise it may do more harm than good.

I think three metal bangle by SRF is good , but it can make sun and Mars strong and especially if they are badly placed in the horoscope , that has a potential to do some harm. But thats rare case and 3 metal bangle is usually safe

Usually juipter's gemstones (yellow sapphire) is most safest to wear, because juipter  is known as guru in hindu mythology. And no matter how badly juipter is placed , it still does some good. So it's gemstones is safest. 

It makes a lot of sense sk.

In my case I ordered after the advice of an astrologist : yellow saphir, emeraude, perl.
At the end after deep introspection I chosed hydrothermal stones as sold by astrogems.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Oct 11, 2018 12:01 am »

Komyo

Interesting : what other bangles do they sell ?
yes I was talking about 3 metals, but also about gemstones bangles as sold by astrogems.

Komyo I do not presently live near the s.r.f. centers in Southern California so can not  answer for many of the bangles I used see out there. Many kriyabans buy the bangle that is made out of silver copper and gold and is assembled by s.r.f. monks for the purpose of warding off difficult influences of the planets which effect the release of karmic situations. The bangle acts as a type of lightening rod and mitigates some of the harmful effects of karma. I wore one for years. I would wear one today but they are pricey having both silver and gold in them. The one I am talking about is pictured here in my entry.

“The bangle and its combination of metal as fixed by the Rishis emanate electronic ray (unseen to human eyes) which counteracts all planetary vibrations. Just as a lightning rod is affixed to a house to absorb the falling thunder and lightning, so the bangle is a lightning rod to absorb the ferocity of bad planetary rays falling on the body, when disease attacks as bad karma.”

Paramhansa Yogananda from a letter written to Rajarsi Janakananda

Through my personal knowledge and years of experience with astrology I am completely convinced there are better times to start projects, hold off on events etc. based on planetary motiions and angular relationships and there are also various ways of mitigating such events and situations or taking advantage of them; gems, jewels and bangles being one way. We are fortunate to have Kriiya which is one of the greatest ways of diminishing and burning up difficult karma!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2018 01:10 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
sk17

« Reply #6 on: Oct 11, 2018 11:41 am »

It makes a lot of sense sk.

In my case I ordered after the advice of an astrologist : yellow saphir, emeraude, perl.
At the end after deep introspection I chosed hydrothermal stones as sold by astrogems.

Looks good.

Yellow sapphire is for juipter , emerald is for mercury and pearl is for moon. All of them are benefics.

Yellow sapphire can easily balance out rahu's affliction in your horoscope if it is present.
Gemstones for Mercury and moon are usually safe and can give good effect with juipter's, but you've got to be careful and see if your Mercury or moon is closely conjuct with Saturn or rahu and without any benefic influence. If it is with Saturn and without any benefic influence then it can do some harm.

Use this software to look at your free Vedic chart.

http://www.astrosage.com/kundli/
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2018 05:08 pm by sk17 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: