Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 04:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

nature & colors

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nature & colors  (Read 504 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 07, 2010 12:10 am »

i live next to a park, some woods and a bayou
lately i've been making frequent stops in the woods
the colors are amazing, lush greens and the different color animals. lately i've been seeing blue light before i see the animal behind it. or i see similar colors in front of the trees and places that feel amazing.
today i saw two of the most humbled people riding their bikes and crossing my path
in my mind i was happy to see them and thanked them for their presence, my brothers
it was amazing
im going to try and get out here whenever i'm feeling bound
do you see these lights/colors on animals or trees?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2010 04:45 pm »

thanks but im still not sure i understand
i used to see colors when i started being a vegetarian but now i'm seeing it again even though i eat meat
also... can't illusive imaginings, passing fancies, daydreams, or even fluff lead to the transformation of consciousness and dynamo of spirit and nature dancing...?

i still don't know why i see it or the purpose. for me it is a fun experience but i'd like to receive deeper insight along with it. as for the blue sparks(somewhere in another thread) i've associated those/it as another presence. last time i saw the sparks is when i was making a personal reflection, although i've seen them randomly, i can't help but feel it's a mark of working with someone or something on a spiritual level.  Huh? or maybe on a, 'finer, subtler' reality

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2010 03:39 am »

thanks but im still not sure i understand
i used to see colors when i started being a vegetarian but now i'm seeing it again even though i eat meat
also... can't illusive imaginings, passing fancies, daydreams, or even fluff lead to the transformation of consciousness and dynamo of spirit and nature dancing...?

i still don't know why i see it or the purpose. for me it is a fun experience but i'd like to receive deeper insight along with it. as for the blue sparks(somewhere in another thread) i've associated those/it as another presence. last time i saw the sparks is when i was making a personal reflection, although i've seen them randomly, i can't help but feel it's a mark of working with someone or something on a spiritual level.  Huh? or maybe on a, 'finer, subtler' reality

Your comment about meat reminded me of some musicians i have met that were still playing music after taking drugs for sometime. The question should be; are they better musicians (in the long run) for it or without it? i remember thinking why am i more creative after sex? But then i have observed: looking at the roots of a plant is very revealing. Yet what is left of the plant? It is better to take advice of the wise ones. Carnal desires promise a lot but deliver little. Let the tree of life grow without so much disturbance. Everything worthwhile takes time and patience. Time gives patience~a truly spiritual quality.

Anything worthwhile takes effort. That effort is sometimes rewarded at other times that you speak of (illusive imaginings, passing fancies, daydreams, or even fluff) As we often also see in the results of karma; We can not always see or know the causes of our actions. Because thy can originate in other lives. Yet they bubble up in the most peculiar ways. But 'be not deceived for what a man sows he shall reap.'

Texas is known for its cattle. Don't let what they do to the creatures influence your consciousness. Society can be very sick!

In India there is great respect for the creatures because they provide cheese, milk, butter, fertilizer and much more! It is actually against the law to murder them in areas of India. But then from India came great spiritual Masters. From Texas came cowboys (Who unfortunately are known for killing animals). You can prove to us that Texas has more to offer!

i once had a very revealing Monk tell me something important about my spiritual development. i asked him about colors. He said: 'Didn't you hear Mother (Amma) talk about that last nite. i did not go to that appearance. He said 'There was a man who always saw the color green. When he saw red he did not know how to react to it'... and so accidents are caused by placing to much emphasis on colors. The most important lesson of spiritual growth is whether we have grown and change our consciousness by such experiences.

The spiritual path is not a carnival. But some will never see anything in this life but what is revealed to the senses. For that you can be grateful: that you know there is much more....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2010 09:14 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2010 09:55 am »

Thanks for sharing....

Your experience seems to be a matter of being awakened to the subtle fabric and flow...  you alone will grow to see it as fun fancy, or deeper insights... either are rich in purpose...

... just behind the viel of gross physical aparatus (human, animal, tree, mineral) resides more subtle aparatus and fabric...
... we may consider that the finer, subtle are "contained within", but "not constrined by" the gross physical ...
... these "finer, subtle", are closer to the essence we are reaching to re-member, to release to flow within...
... yet even moreso beyond these remain even finer viels likely to be lifted, to release more fully in flow.

---------- Cheers,
------------ Namaste2All

Yes Namaste2All, The 'finer subtle' is why and what we are attempting 'to release to flow within'. The grosser physical is what we are taught to believe in consider important. So it takes some reconditioning to accustom ourselves to the subtle realms and deprogram ourselves from our habits and societies influence upon our consciousness.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2010 02:43 pm by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2019 12:08 am »

almost 9 years have passed and i come back to this thread with wonder, i find i am making the same connections now i did then. like the astrology reading, some rotating force, lessons circle back for further development- now i share with others who have their unique experiences and feel confidence in discussing the subjects thanks to them my friends and masters who have graced us all.

the lesson i find lately is in acceptance and surrender, being greater transformation than forcing anything... and still, the blue sparks or the chills along the spine i know to be Spirit- surrender to the beauty of Spirit for the experience.

kindest regards. <3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: