Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 08:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

sleep paralysis, dreams and odd mind stuff

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sleep paralysis, dreams and odd mind stuff  (Read 100 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 13, 2018 04:58 am »

i experienced sleep paralysis this morning, i am sure now it has something to do with the mind remaining alert while the body goes to sleep.
well it can be a bit frightening as i was dreaming everything in my room was as it is now, i was able to see as if my eyes were open but i could not move my body- someone decided to enter my room while i was unable to move... i dreamt it was my mom who helped herself in and started arranging some things on my desk. when i broke free from my paralysis i said, "ah you tricked me!" like it was a spirit playing games with me... as i fell back asleep i again dreamt of my room and again everything was in its proper place, this time the dogs came to wake me but i was unable to move- the boy dog licked my face and the girl dog jumped up on my bed and dug her paws into me. i felt the pressure, i felt it grow painful as she buried her one paw into my thigh rubbing against my bone. i tried forcing a, "get off" but only could make out a long and tired whisper - like i was out of breath. when i was able to break free i still felt the pressure on my thigh like she was there but my door was closed and the dogs were not in the room. i again thought this playful spirit was playing tricks on me, this time not being so playful. this is the first time i felt the sensation of pain during a sleep paralysis episode.

after this i finally entered a dream where the attention was not in my room but was still witnessing my body go to sleep, this time behind closed eyes. during, a woman entity was teaching me a song to sing. it felt like a telepathic link. it was interesting because i felt as if i was again struggling and whispering trying to sing aloud from my current, immobilized body. it was an unknown language that i eventually synchronized with so that her and i were singing at the same time. after this i entered into regular dreams before waking up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: