Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 03:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

How do you read "God talks with Arjuna"

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you read "God talks with Arjuna"  (Read 299 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 05, 2019 08:20 pm »

Hi Steve!

My friend who introduced me to Gurunath suggested it. I have two friends who I study scripture with... My readings mainly come from wahiddudins website, wherein he offers the teachings of western Sufism by Inayat Khan. My other friend offers wisdom from the lightning standing still and gifted me AoY and my other friend reads from the Bible, a version where Jesus is called Yahushua. We like to get together and share, the bhagavad gita was suggested for us all to study together. Soul is the source of inspiartion, speaking so clearly to this little one! The essence of the Gita, the song of the spirit, is fitting for my current perspective of things.

On a separate note, Gurunath teaches the importance of Kriya Yoga and is a direct disciple of Babaji. From him I first learned the importance of 12 years of healthy living for subtle spiritual progress, which also comes from Yogananda and the Gita.

I feel the need to push forward but I keep wanting to go back to verse 1 and read it over and over... I've spent now a few days in verses 1-3. Between this and my daily wisdom from Inayat Khan and developing good habit of meditation, I am feeling aligned.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: