Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome Zack Zeek Ziner

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Zack Zeek Ziner  (Read 503 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« on: Sep 24, 2009 05:04 am »

Welcome, welcome, welcome Zack Zeek Ziner !  Smiley

Let me guess, your favorite letter of the alphabet is Z ? oui ? For some strange reason I think you have a French connection, is zees correct or no ?

Share a little bit about yourself with us, looking forward to some interesting conversations. Any special interests ?

peace & love,
Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2009 06:43 pm »

Welome Mr.Ziner

Will we hear from you?

Steve Hyonus

Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Zeek Zack Ziner

« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2009 07:06 pm »

Well eets like dees. I lately not be meeself lately. I dink it is combination of zoloft, zanex and zyprexa. Very zarry. Don't be conzerned. I be dare today tomorrow or zumday to long to tell. vee be seeing you now till zen or before zen. You zee; you fill up life with riddles and i vee confused..

Goood Bye

P.ASS. You ask if I Fransay.. no a beet more speak Zonsay. I like 'z'?... no no no no no. I just bee put last much of life... You get use to these dings you know.
Za first vill be zee last anz zee last will be zee first. These is my contribution for zee zay.

Zen Zee desease? or Zee Ziner?
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2009 07:33 pm by Zack Zeek Ziner » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Oct 01, 2009 07:41 pm »

vee be seeing you now till zen or before zen. You zee; you fill up life with riddles and i vee confused..

hi ZZZ,

hope you don't mind the shortening of your name, but I like it, the short verzion zat ees. Just don't fall asleep ZZZ,while I am talking to you please. I am not talking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,  Grin

Anyways, thanks for answering my question about the French, I see you like beets, they are a healthy vegetable, taste good mixed with potatoes, add a little butter and garlic, VOILA ! excellent, ohhh forgot you are not French, anyways, good snack. VOILA means here you are or there you are, depends on WHERE you are, lol ! Sorry, don't mean to add to zee confusion.

so you are into zen, tell us more about this path you are on, do you wander there often, do you meditate ? or do you just wander ?

life would be so boring without riddles, please do not be confused. Let me know if I can help you 

Into Blue

« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2009 08:08 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Zeek Zack Ziner

« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2009 09:47 am »

vee be seeing you now till zen or before zen. You zee; you fill up life with riddles and i vee confused..

hi ZZZ,

hope you don't mind the shortening of your name, but I like it, the short verzion zat ees. Just don't fall asleep ZZZ,while I am talking to you please. I am not talking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,  Grin

Anyways, thanks for answering my question about the French, I see you like beets, they are a healthy vegetable, taste good mixed with potatoes, add a little butter and garlic, VOILA ! excellent, ohhh forgot you are not French, anyways, good snack. VOILA means here you are or there you are, depends on WHERE you are, lol ! Sorry, don't mean to add to zee confusion.

so you are into zen, tell us more about this path you are on, do you wander there often, do you meditate ? or do you just wander ?

life would be so boring without riddles, please do not be confused. Let me know if I can help you 

Into Blue

You zay I like beets? It beets me. Well you zee i got into dee zen when fell off me bike and hit me ass. I find dings happen very zuddenly and zo dees has become zee path. Short and zimple or long and zerotic. Which ever came first i don't know.  Huh? Could be i play zee viola myself if you play too i be happy. Must go now practice zeezen. See you soon Zee za zu zen zee ziner
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2009 09:49 am by Zack Zeek Ziner » Report Spam   Logged
Zeek Zack Ziner

« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2009 09:51 am »

hi ZZZ,

Into Blue

You zay I like beets? It beets me. Well you zee I fell into dee zen when fell off me bike and hit me ass. I find dings happen very zuddenly and zo dees has become zee path. Short and zimple or long and zerotic. Which ever came first i don't know.  Huh? Could be i play zee viola myself if you play too I be happy. Must go now practice zeezen. See you soon Zee za zu zen zee ziner
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2009 11:13 am »

Glory beeeeeeeeeeee can it beeeeeeeeeee ? Is zat you ? Long time no zee, welcome back ZZZ !  Grin  I was just sleeping and I heard zez buzzzing in my ears, like a message from zomebodeeeeeee, no, not Zombie  Shocked and VOILA ! Der is a message from you, oh pardonez moi, I keep forgitting you don't speak French, anyways.... happy to hear from zee again !  Cheesy Long story short, hee hee, thankz for the zen explanation, so sorry about falling off zee bike ! OUCH  Shocked  zee lessonz we learn are not alwayz eazy . I am more than happy to play too, but you must teach me, you choose short & zimple or long & zerotic, on second thought perhaps we practize zeezen first, den zee what happens.

zee you later
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: