Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 03:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome Zack Zeek Ziner

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Zack Zeek Ziner  (Read 511 times)
Zeek Zack Ziner

« on: Dec 06, 2009 09:47 am »

vee be seeing you now till zen or before zen. You zee; you fill up life with riddles and i vee confused..

hi ZZZ,

hope you don't mind the shortening of your name, but I like it, the short verzion zat ees. Just don't fall asleep ZZZ,while I am talking to you please. I am not talking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,  Grin

Anyways, thanks for answering my question about the French, I see you like beets, they are a healthy vegetable, taste good mixed with potatoes, add a little butter and garlic, VOILA ! excellent, ohhh forgot you are not French, anyways, good snack. VOILA means here you are or there you are, depends on WHERE you are, lol ! Sorry, don't mean to add to zee confusion.

so you are into zen, tell us more about this path you are on, do you wander there often, do you meditate ? or do you just wander ?

life would be so boring without riddles, please do not be confused. Let me know if I can help you 

Into Blue

You zay I like beets? It beets me. Well you zee i got into dee zen when fell off me bike and hit me ass. I find dings happen very zuddenly and zo dees has become zee path. Short and zimple or long and zerotic. Which ever came first i don't know.  Huh? Could be i play zee viola myself if you play too i be happy. Must go now practice zeezen. See you soon Zee za zu zen zee ziner
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2009 09:49 am by Zack Zeek Ziner » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: