Spiritual Portal
Oct 17, 2019 06:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

baby snail

Recent Items

Views: 12
Comments (3)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 11
Comments (1)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: baby snail  (Read 5 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: Dec 27, 2018 06:13 am »

today i saw a single snail no bigger than the nail of my thumb making great progress across the pavement just in front of my door. in that moment i felt a gentle sympathy and intuited a lesson of beauty and creative expression that moves in each moment. many song writers, painters and dancers work diligently with this force and come to respect the artistic expression that is found in life, realizing that life itself is poetry in motion. it's nice to feel all of this in a single moment from admiring this little snail, i remember why i am drawn to spirit totems. it's not that one need to become obsessed in finding all the clues but to recognize the moments where a simple observation can flood your being with a peaceful vibration and a unique understanding personally catered to your souls growth be it something new or even just reassuring. 

when i think of the snail i think slow and steady wins the race. however, for a snail i will say this guy was making great strides at a decent pace. tonights observance brings me an array of lessons and one is an affirmation attempting my souls greater desires once more. funny how easy it is to be lead astray or even dismissive of things we deem of great importance. 

after reading a bit from,
https://www.sunsigns.org/snail-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/
i've learned the snail grows its own shell. i was very drawn to the snails shell and thought it looked magnificent for his size. there's a lot to gather, symbolically speaking, when reflecting on possible meanings of the shell.
my point tonight would be in learning to recognize a genuine message. we receive these out of body insights from the simplest of observation, where the universe is speaking to our inner most being- animal or not, they key word for the subcategory "Spirit Totems" is SPIRIT, something that is alive and willing to speak to you. and when it does, you'll know it.

The ancient Egyptians thought that the spiral was great at symbolizing several things, including expansion, thought, and evolution. On the other side of the planet, the ancient Aztec Indians also had important meanings for the snail and its spiral. The spiral itself represented the moon and moon phases. The snail spirit totem had meaning of its own, symbolizing fertility, time, and change.

Snail Associated Traits
Slow, Steady, Fertile, Time, Change, Adaptable, Flexible, Growth, Protective
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: