Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Stink Bugs

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stink Bugs  (Read 493 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 27, 2018 07:57 am »

Stink Bug:

Stink Bug aids with clarifying dreams, visions and insights. She can show the connections between seemingly separate unrelated events with heightened intuition. Pay attention to your instincts about people, situations and circumstances. She can demonstrate the order in which things are done, designating each level in the process of metamorphosis. Increased sensitivity to what is hidden and reading between the lines occurs with Stink Bug medicine. She can be a sharp communicator getting to the point. Are you being direct? She helps protect and shield energy and emotions when needed. She teaches the balance of concealment and surfacing. Are you stepping forward at work, school, community or relationships? Are you overloaded and need to step back? Odors have both attractant and repellent qualities. Stink Bug will guide in the proper use and balance of the positive and negative attributes of what is psychically sensed as well as what is physically sensed in your surroundings. Stink Bug medicine shows how to transform and shed what is no longer needed. The first 12 to 14 days will show which direction you should be going. There are five separate stages as insights are gained and growth is achieved. Stink Bug’s lessons span a period of about a month when new ideals and thoughts are fully developed.

https://thefacesbeyondmyreflection.com/2014/01/07/stink-bugs/
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2018 07:58 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2018 06:13 am »

I happened upon one this morning and moved it from our garage to the shrubs. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2019 01:40 am »

According to “Shamanism: Working with Animal Spirits,” the Stink Bug’s wisdom includes:

Use of odor as protection
Exchange of life energy
Camouflage
Use of exterior shell as protection
Yep, I’ve been known to forget to use deodorant. Haven’t you heard the urban legend about the aluminum in deodorant causing cancer? I certainly hide from the world, using my work as a writer to camouflage the fact I am a hermit.

The website for Spirit Walk Ministry, states:

The Stink Bug can show the connections between seemingly separate unrelated events with heightened intuition. Pay attention to your instincts about people and situations. Increased sensitivity to what is hidden and reading between the lines occurs with Stink Bug medicine and it teaches the balance of concealment and surfacing. The Stink Bug will guide in the proper use and balance of the positive and negative attributes of what is psychically sensed as well as what is physically sensed in your surroundings. Stink Bug medicine shows how to transform and shed what is no longer needed. There are five separate stages as insights are gained and growth is achieved. Stink Bug’s lessons span a period of about a month when new ideals and thoughts are fully developed.
I think the Spirit Walk Ministry got some of its data from the Animal Totems: Dictionary of Insects, which says the following about the Stink Bug:

Stink Bug aids with clarifying dreams, visions and insights. She can show the connections between seemingly separate unrelated events with heightened intuition. Pay attention to your instincts about people, situations and circumstances. She can demonstrate the order in which things are done, designating each level in the process of metamorphosis. Increased sensitivity to what is hidden and reading between the lines occurs with Stink Bug medicine. She can be a sharp communicator getting to the point. Are you being direct? She helps protect and shield energy and emotions when needed. She teaches the balance of concealment and surfacing. Are you stepping forward at work, school, community or relationships? Are you overloaded and need to step back? Odors have both attractant and repellent qualities. Stink Bug will guide in the proper use and balance of the positive and negative attributes of what is psychically sensed as well as what is physically sensed in your surroundings. Stink Bug medicine shows how to transform and shed what is no longer needed. The first 12 to 14 days will show which direction you should be going. There are five separate stages as insights are gained and growth is achieved. Stink Bug’s lessons span a period of about a month when new ideals and thoughts are fully developed.

https://handsonheritage.com/i-dont-wanna-be-a-stink-bug/
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2019 01:41 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2020 09:49 pm »

Thank you Brother! =)

A few days ago I stumbled across a stink bug while I was going for a jog. He was in the street and I didn't want any car to run over him. So, he crawled onto my finger and was placed in the neighbors grass. A cop drove by and apparently it was his yard I placed the bug in. He asked, "savin the critters?" "Tryin' to" =)

Today, on another run, I saw a stink bug but this time closer to the sidewalk. I was relieved and felt Mother Earth had a message for me. Your info will help me understand... As I try to ruminate and intuit upon this particular experience...

I believe consciousness is... Rewarding, unifying moments for All. This little critter, bold and unafraid. At first I thought, is it foolishness or bravery? To think on this bug as one who uses its presence in a powerful way, able to ward off unwanted energy and able to attract attention.

Be careful with your energies... But don't be afraid to be seen.

Smiley Learn how to use your pheromone's, your presence, and its affect in the surrounding environment.

Blessed Be =) =) =_)
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2022 05:51 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2022 05:50 am »

A part of our shared experience is the magic of Spirit Totems. A message from an unseen intelligence- where nature is a medium for introspection.

Around the time of your stinkbug experience I too stumbled across a nifty looking creature...See attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Apr 25, 2022 02:19 am »

I took this photo while meditating by the bayou near a tree. It was at a time I needed to focus on healing after going through a turbulent couple of months. It ended up being very peaceful. Here is another example of the uniqueness in consciousness- a shared experience between us Steve.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2022 10:28 am »

stink bug
NOUN
stink bug (noun) · stink bugs (plural noun) · stinkbug (noun) · stinkbugs (plural noun)
a broad shield-shaped bug that is typically brightly colored or boldly marked. It emits a foul smell when handled or molested.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2022 10:43 am »

https://familea.org/stink-bug-spiritual-meaning-the-four-manifestations-of-a-smelling-pest/

Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning: The Four Manifestations of a Smelling Pest
written by Admin June 17, 2021
 Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning
The stink bug is a type of insect that can be seen on the floor, in your garden, and even crawling inside your home. Stink bugs are not harmful to humans, but they emit a pungent odor when threatened. This smell has been associated with bad luck and misfortune for many centuries throughout the world.

This article discusses four different ways in which a stink bug’s spiritual meaning can manifest itself:

1) The appearance of the stink bug signifies impending death

Stink bugs are often found in cemeteries
The stink bug has a bad smell, which is symbolic of death and decomposition.
The spiritual meaning here could be that the person who sees the bug will die soon.
This interpretation can also point to fear or disgust with oneself – an emotional response when faced with death.

2) Stink bugs are carriers of disease

Stink bugs are often found in homes
The stink bug has a foul smell. Unlike the pleasant smells of flowers and fruit, this odor can signify illness or death to humans.
The spiritual meaning here could be that people who see the bug will succumb to an illness soon. This interpretation also points out how much we fear disease and death.

Stink bugs are found in cemeteries and homes, which can signify death to humans. They also have a terrible smell that is symbolic of fear or disgust with oneself when faced with illness or death. The spiritual meaning here could be that people who see the bug will die soon. This interpretation also points out how much we fear disease and death.

3) The stench emitted by these insects indicates an unhealthy environment or food source.

The spiritual meaning here could be that people who see the bug will succumb to an illness soon. This interpretation also points out how much we fear disease and death. Stink bugs are found in cemeteries and homes, which can signify death to humans.

4) Stink bugs symbolize anger and fury

The spiritual meaning here could be that people who see the bug will become angry and enraged. This interpretation also points out how much we fear to anger, hatred, rage, violence, etc. Stink bugs are found in cemeteries and homes which can signify death to humans.

Stink Bugs have a truly unique spiritual meaning

The first manifestation is the smell of a stink bug when it has been crushed.

The spiritual meaning of this is that something offensive or a bad smell has been eliminated. This may indicate good fortune and happiness to humans. Stink bugs are found in cemeteries which can signify death to humans.

See also  How To Manifest A Text From Someone
The second manifestation is the smell of a stink bug that has died or been killed.

The third manifestation is the smell of a stink bug in its natural habitat, which can be anywhere from trees to your house.

The fourth and final manifestation is the smell that emanates from you after being bitten by one (or more) nasty bugs.

Table of Contents   
Are Stink Bugs Good Luck?
Why Are Stink Bugs Attracted To Me?
Are Stink Bugs Harmful?
Black Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning
Brown Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning
Green Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning
Halloween Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning
What does a stink bug symbolize?
What do bugs mean spiritually?
Why do stink bugs follow me?
Why do I keep finding stink bugs in my room?
What do stink bug spiritual meanings mean for me?
Why do I keep finding stink bugs in my bedroom?
What do bugs symbolize in the Bible?
What insect symbolizes death and rebirth?
What does an insect dream mean?
What insect symbolizes transformation and growth?
Final Thoughts
Are Stink Bugs Good Luck?

Stink bugs are not all bad luck for humans as some will say they bring good fortune to those who killed them or caught them in time before their stench made it too late.

Why Are Stink Bugs Attracted To Me?

Stink bugs may be attracted to you because of your body heat, the scent of certain foods or perfumes on you, and even how clean you are! There’s no way to know for sure why these pests are drawn towards us humans but there is one thing we do know: they don’t find us very attractive!

Are Stink Bugs Harmful?

Many people wonder if stink bugs are harmful to them. In short, yes they can be which is why it’s important that you keep your home free from these pesky pests as best as possible.

Black Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning

Black stink bugs are a nuisance. They are attracted to light, feed on plants and can cause damage to the exterior of your home as well as inside. They will also infest food containers that you store in your kitchen such as flour or cereal boxes. These pests emit an unpleasant odor when crushed which is why they have earned their nickname.

Brown Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning

This pest is a type of shield bug which means they can be confused with many other similar-looking bugs like the squash or brown stinkbug. Brown stinkbugs are drawn to cars and homes because these areas have a high concentration of carbon dioxide from respiration, moisture for humidity, and nitrogen-rich organic materials such as plants. They are primarily found in the eastern United States and they feed on a wide variety of fruit crops, vegetables, flowers, and other ornamental plants.

See also  Spiritual Cleansing Kit: An Effective Way to Spiritually Cleanse Your Home

Green Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning

The green stink bug is not only attracted to light but also has an affinity for overripe or dying vegetation which means it will be found in gardens, or near the garbage. They are known to eat a variety of plants and their larvae prey on other insects that can cause irritation for people like ticks and mosquitoes.

Halloween Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning

The stink bug is an insect that has been associated with Halloween because its name means “stench” from the German word Stinkenbeet. They have a shield-shaped body and are brownish to green with yellow or orange markings on the wing tips.

What does a stink bug symbolize?

The stink bug is a symbol of transformation and change. It’s meaning can be associated with the cycle of life when they go from being an egg to larva, pupa, then adult insect.

The Stink Bug may also represent how humans are often smelly or produce bad smells in their lives but that this will not always be the case. Stink Bug Spiritual Meaning

The Stinkbug may also represent how a person’s life is stinky or messy but will eventually become better in time and have less stink.

Stink bugs are seen as pests because they prey on other insects that can cause irritation for people like ticks and mosquitoes.

What do bugs mean spiritually?

The spiritual meaning of bugs varies from culture to culture. In the United States, for example, some may associate them with bad luck due to their association with spiders and snakes.

In certain cultures like South America, they are seen as good fortune because it is believed that when you see a bug in your dream – it means money will be coming your way.

Why do stink bugs follow me?

Some people believe that the stink bug is a spirit or totem and they are following you to guide you through life.

Why do I keep finding stink bugs in my room?

Some people believe that stink bugs are bringing you messages from the past, present, or future.

What do stink bug spiritual meanings mean for me?

The cultural significance of a bug varies depending on where you live and what religion it is part of. Use this information to better understand yourself spiritually by asking questions about your relationship with insects in general.

See also  Spiritual Cleansing Kit: An Effective Way to Spiritually Cleanse Your Home

Why do I keep finding stink bugs in my bedroom?

Some people believe that stink bugs are bringing you messages from the past, present or future. One common belief is that seeing a bug in your dream means money will be coming your way. Stink Bugs show up for some of us during meditation because they want to help guide us through life and see what we may have missed so far.

What do bugs symbolize in the Bible?

In the bible, bugs can symbolize that you are afraid of what others will think if they know about your problem. Stink Bugs may represent how people use their own bodies and personal lives to make money or get attention from society. They have a stench because we live in an imperfect world where there is sin present.

What insect symbolizes death and rebirth?

Some people believe that bugs symbolize death and rebirth. Stink Bugs, for example, may represent how we are born into this world filthy with sin but can also be reborn as clean from the blood of Christ when they repent.

What does an insect dream mean?

Insects in your dreams might not have a spiritual meaning at all. They may just be a manifestation of your fears or worries in the form of an insect and not have any religious meaning at all.

A bug is symbolic of sin because we live in an imperfect world where there is sin present, but it can also symbolize death and rebirth if you are born into this world filthy with sin.

What insect symbolizes transformation and growth?

The butterfly symbolizes transformation and growth because they go through a metamorphosis and grow from a caterpillar to become a beautiful winged insect.

Final Thoughts

So, we’ve established that stink bugs have a distinct odor. But why are they called “stink” bugs? It’s because of their smell! In this post, you learned about the four different ways that stinkbugs emit an offensive and pungent stench to ward off predators or attract mates. Let us know how many times you thought these tips would come in handy during your research for this blog post; we’re anxious to hear from our readers! Comment below with what you think is the best way to get rid of these little pests if they invade your home–we can’t wait to see and learn from all of your ideas. If there are any other questions you may have, please feel free to comment on anything

SPIRITUAL MEANINGSTINK BUGSTINK BUG SPIRITUAL
0 comment 0

ADMIN

previous post
Twin Flame Tarot Spread: A Guide to Finding Your Soul Mate
next post
Lip Blush Healing Stages – from Burning to Chapped
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
How To Manifest A Text From Someone
September 2, 2021
Spiritual Cleansing Kit: An Effective Way to Spiritually...
June 26, 2021
LEAVE A COMMENT

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

RECENT POSTS

Best Crystals for Manifestation Your Desires, Manifest Your Goals And Manifest Your Dreams
How To Use Tuning Forks For Healing
How to Take a Spiritual Bath: What You Didn’t Know
How To Cleanse A Tarot Deck: Quick and Easy Instructions
How To Get A Gemini Man To Chase You

CATEGORIES

Affirmations
Angel Numbers
Astrology
Crystals
Healing
Manifestation
Spiritual
Tarot Cards
Third-eye

@2021 - All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by Familea.org
Self Help Motivational and Attraction Management
HOME
ABOUT US
CONTACT US
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER
PRIVACY POLICY
TERMS OF USE

Save

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022 10:44 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest587
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2022 02:45 pm »

Hey my picture disappeared- but fortunately I save the photos I take! Photo captured while meditating by the Houston Bayou =) Enjoy!
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #10 on: Jun 21, 2022 05:09 am »

I forced my self to get outside and run. It was very rewarding. I walked by a neighbors house and there was a beautiful butterfly off in the distance. I thought about the neighbor with closed eyes and felt a sudden relief in energy, very light and happy. When I opened my eyes the butterfly brushed across me, as if it brought that gust in Spirit with it.

Lately the stink bug has been a recurring insect in my life. When I got home this mighty beetle was elongated on the hood of Dads car. Yes I believe this insect to be a type of beetle. My mind understands it as a shielded bug(protection) with the power to throw its energy- warding off prey or potentially alluring mates. An odor is not typically seen, but stirs the senses and elicits a response. I believe I am learning how to use my own energy by nonverbal means. Considering this type of bug more common around this time of the year, nature provides this lesson/opportunity for all of us. To be conscious of our 'bodies' and the energies we emit.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: