Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

other worlds and epic tales

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: other worlds and epic tales  (Read 229 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 31, 2018 12:08 am »

i had a dream of lives lived on other planets, oppression, cult uprisings and fear mongering societies.
on one planet a faction was so poorly governed by truth leaders reluctantly killed their own whenever a disheartening truth was revealed. a young man is brought into power and tries to escape the groups influence(red and white colors, knights templar style. swords were the weapon choice).meanwhile on another world a woman is living a mystics life lonely in alien fields and gazing to the stars curious to the wonders of life. she feels comforted by the night and people have blue skin.
this dream happened weeks ago, lasted all night, when i awoke and fell back asleep the dream continued where it left off. it was like a movie. i was the observer in every scene and felt a type of empathy for the main characters.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2019 05:24 pm »

psychokinesis

this morning i had a dream i was practicing psychokinesis, causing the door in my bedroom to close shut or spin the ceiling fan though it was powered off. i felt a reaching out with my mind and a grasping of the object with what might be considered the aura and between the two, the feeling was open and a locking on. it was a training exercise in expanding and narrowing down then exerting will.  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2019 12:44 pm »

what interest me is the use of mind, stomach and will when practicing psychokinesis which is a recurring sensation in my dreams. i know now is a time to strengthen will, which might be why im having these dreams. i believe will power is key.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: