Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

meditation music

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meditation music  (Read 354 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 17, 2019 03:15 am »

i'll add here periodically to keep organized songs that have helped me with meditation...

this lovely piece has been following me around since early AM...
it helps one let go and meditate, if one allows it

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2019 04:18 am »

The first song from the album,
Kundalini - Meditation Music

powerful, beautiful healing mantra. . .

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2019 07:04 am »

That Lord is Immaculate; the Lord God is Immaculate.
The Lord is Unapproachable, Unfathomable and Incomparable.
All meditate, all meditate on You, O Dear Lord, O True Creator.
All beings are Yours; You are the Giver of all beings.
So meditate on the Lord, O Saints; He is the One who takes away all pain.
The Lord Himself is the Master, and He Himself is His own servant. O Nanak, how insignificant are mortal beings! ||1||

You are totally pervading within each and every heart; O Lord, You are the One Primal Being, All-permeating.
Some are givers, and some are beggars; all of this is Your wondrous play!
You Yourself are the Giver, and You Yourself are the Enjoyer. I know of no other than You.
You are the Supreme Lord God, Infinite and Eternal; what Glorious Praises of Yours should I speak and chant?
Unto those who serve, unto those who serve You, slave Nanak is a sacrifice. ||2||

Those who meditate on the Lord, those who meditate on You, O Dear Lord, those humble beings dwell in peace in this world.
They are liberated, they are liberated, who meditate on the Lord; the noose of Death is cut away from them.
Those who meditate on the Fearless One, on the Fearless Lord, all their fears are dispelled.
Those who have served, those who have served my Dear Lord, are absorbed into the Being of the Lord, Har, Har.
Blessed are they, blessed are they, who have meditated on the Dear Lord; slave Nanak is a sacrifice to them. ||3||

Devotion to You, devotion to You, is a treasure, overflowing, infinite and endless.
Your devotees, Your devotees praise You, O Dear Lord, in many and various ways.
For You, so many, for You, so very many, O Dear Lord, perform worship and adoration; they practice penance and endlessly chant in meditation.
For You, many - for You, so very many read the various Simritees and Shaastras; they perform religious rituals and the six ceremonies.
Those devotees, those devotees are good, O servant Nanak, who are pleasing to my Lord God. ||4||

You are the Primal Being, the Unrivalled Creator Lord; there is no other as Great as You.
You are the One, age after age; forever and ever, You are One and the same. You are the Eternal, Unchanging Creator.
Whatever pleases You comes to pass. Whatever You Yourself do, happens.
You Yourself created the entire Universe, and having done so, You Yourself shall destroy it all.
Servant Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Creator, the Knower of all. ||5||2||
https://www.spiritvoyage.com/mantra/so-purkh/man-000107.aspx
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2019 04:53 am »

this is quite possibly the longest i've been absorbed by chant, all day this is playing... from joyous morning to reflective night and the impression it leaves on my spine is so beautiful... please enjoy, any time of the day... a deep realization and celebration
be uplifted, be healed

soul is crying and spirit is responding
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2019 06:58 am »

A newer album by Helios  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: