Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gurunath

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gurunath  (Read 352 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 16, 2018 05:15 am »

9/15/2018

Dear Steve,

If it wasn't for you, I may not have visited my friends guru today. Your persistence in urging me to see Amma has made all the difference. Thank you. In fact, the sum experience of my guru encounters have all fallen in place one after another as if divinely orchestrated, just as the harmonizing of spiritual friends, relationships and job changes- all silently guiding me closer to an awakened sense of realization. I am humbled by the Master, the One we all seek-

I would like to go back and redo my Amma experience, which was muddled by my own ignorance and indulgences. Still, being in her presence was magical. So I find myself in this vibration again and with a smaller audience after visiting my friends Guru, Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath. He was very charming, confident and full of zeal. If I can ever get my friend to join or bless us with his presence here at the portal, the devotee of Gurunath, I'd like to devote a section to his Guru in his honor. I am confident Gurunath is the real deal, he is for me at least.

This is my recollection of the experience. My friend invited a number of friends and only 5 of us made it. We woke up early in the AM to make our road trip in a very fun Jeep to Dallas. Our day started at 2AM. I think our day actually started Friday evening, the true start of Sabbath as one of my friends reminded me. When it was time to meet Gurunath, some of the party mentioned feeling like there was a lot of energy in the room even before his arrival. I noticed blue sparks in the room and tiny white swirls of light around the candles- I disclosed this afterwards and to our group only. Before his arrival a woman was giving us an introduction to Gurunath. I sat up front on the floor next to my friend, the student of the Himalayan Master. As she was explaining a little bit about Gurunaths origins and the importance of a Guru I felt a rush of gratitude for my friend who had brought us up to this point. When I looked over I noticed his eyes were tearing up, I felt an energy reminiscent of when I had visited Amma and perhaps something more- like he was really connecting to his Guru and showing gratitude... I felt devotion and this made my eyes tear too. Love was there.

Shorlty after, Gurunath entered and had us greet one another other in silence, honoring and recognizing our indwelling spirit. The class was small, about 15-20 people at most. There was an outline of what to expect. I thought it funny when, Gurunath, who appeared so confident with his abilities mentioned that he would give us an experience at the end of the class. He said many will talk but not deliver and compared it to going to a restaurant and being given a menu but not being able to eat any of the food. "Well, today I am giving you the food," he said jokingly/lovingly. But before the experience experiment's he gave us an introduction to Kriya Yoga(which he pronounces Kree-ah Yogh). Taken from his website,
Kundalini Kriya Yoga – The Love Phenomenon

As the Kriya Yoga deals with the highest evolution of man, it is rightly called the Science of all Sciences. Nevertheless, it has its roots in the soil of love, without which it flowers not. We are so immersed in Kriya Yoga’s sound and motion that we become the sound and the motion. The sound must be made with Love and Joy; the motion becomes the emotion of Love.

The upward and downward motion in the spine generates tremendous Love and the spine is spiritually magnetized. The Yogi becomes the process of Yoga. The Yogi becomes the Yoga. The pilgrim, the path and the goal become One … Love. 

After our intro there was a Q&A, there were plenty of great questions. I asked him if Kriya Yoga was helping us prepare for bodily death. I was hesitant to ask because it was as if the answers he was providing to questions before mine were addressing what I was thinking. He would look at me and it felt like, "do you get that I am talking to you too?" I asked nonetheless to break the nerves I had with speaking in a Q&A. Gurunath is not afraid to look at you directly in your eyes nor is he projecting any fearful or harmful intentions when you look back.

The experience experiment...

Here we did three exercises. The first was a breath experiment. He explained he could enter our breath with his and said when he would clap his hand that would be the moment to notice, this was him uniting our breath and allowing us to feel his breath. After the experiment we would discuss and find the class felt similar effects. When he asked who did not feel something I raised my hand. It wasn't that I didn't feel but when he clapped my instinct was to stop breathing. Then as we were discussing I started to feel an energy around my brow. He did the experiment a second time and this time I felt something for sure and without a doubt we noted our similar effects around the classroom- it was an exercise in getting a deeper breath and expanding.

In the second experiment he allowed us to witness his soul. He put everything on the line and asked us to analyze him with scrutiny. At this point I was feeling some sensations in my head. When it was time to witness, I started to notice colors. People saw his face changing, our friend saw Author and others saw Sri Yukteswar. Me and a member of our party saw his beard turn long and narrow, confirming what we had witnessed(Someone said they saw Lao-Tzu). What I remember seeing strongly were colors around him and then around the furniture. It might have been a rainbow aura. Twice we did this experiment and through out the entire experiment the colors never disappeared, I was becoming more and more immersed even during our recollection of what happened after the first attempt. I saw white and greens, fluid translucent and breathing colors, I saw purple branches behind him- I began to see light around the furniture behind him and very odd my eyes were becoming diluted with a screen of colors and he was literally disassembling in my right eye- fading away. During all of this I smelled and felt a warm fragrance I wasn't familiar with. A woman in the audience noted the fragrance too and he confirmed these were his oils he uses in his meditations. At one point his wife had entered the room and sat down behind us- I had never noticed but when Gurunath said,
"Would anyone like to mention what else they saw?" A woman in the audience said, "What does it mean if I felt a very feminine energy and saw a womans pair of eyes? Only her eyes?" Gurunath then explained to us two answers and the one that shocked me was when he pointed out his wife, who looked very similar to him, was sitting directly across from him in the back of the room sharing in Samadhi. 

The last experiment was more a meditation. He had invited us into his mind for us to find there was no thing- Essentially, he allowed us to experience peace with no thoughts. Even Gurunath was becoming engrossed in the silence. My friend mentioned after the day was over that he allowed us to stay in there longer then any class he's ever attended. Gurunath himself said the presence is strong in this room and that he could feel the peace, "It's almost like velvet to the touch," he said. I can confirm my mind was resting in that velvety state free of thought and full of bliss. He then lead us in a swan meditation which I was most distracted. I could not envision what he was describing, even though it was so divine and beautifully orchestrated, my moment of experiencing his Samadhi had turned to something else which caused me to cry- I don't think anyone noticed but I could not control the expression on my face.

Gurunath ended our experience with a prayer, connecting us with the breath of humanity and asking us to recollect ourselves after everything. I wish I could have stayed to be initiated in Kriya Yoga but that wasn't happening today and we had to return home. It was an honor to experience these things and to be among friends. Through out this day there were answers coming to me from different people confirming my dreams of 10 years ago... The dream where I was transported to a vast ocean, shot out of a cannon as a green arrow, telepathically spoke with another geometrical red object and raced past the stars. Here the stars became a blur and I was sent to a place where the stars were tiny particles moving in and out, up and down with the breath. When I became scared I exploded and the color green coalesced over a small portion of these shapes. I think when we die that maybe, we're gifted a universe... Or maybe a star or a planet. I died in this dream for sure. I think also, now, that I may have ended my life to soon in a past life and that's why I have this fear of death. These are just hunches, nothing to be to sure of... What matters is finding the peace again, residing there, in Love- nothing else really matters... But many answers are coming to the fore.

Last, as a way to direct anyone to Gurunaths website you can find him here,
http://siddhanath.org/kundalini-kriya-yoga/

Thank you for the space and allowing me to journal my experience! Gurunath is a remarkable man and I am grateful for him and my friends- this has truly been a blessed day. I hope to carry these realization's and hope we can all share in Peace and Love together.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2018 06:36 pm »

Some additional notes I'd like to share from Gurunath and my friend...

Don't meditate on a full stomach.

Gurunath says it's okay to eat meat but limit it to two or three times a week and avoid red meat altogether.

He also said Jesus and other ascended masters congregate over matters concerning our evolution and planet.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2018 06:54 pm »

Some additional notes I'd like to share from Gurunath and my friend...

Don't meditate on a full stomach.

Gurunath says it's okay to eat meat but limit it to two or three times a week and avoid red meat altogether.

He also said Jesus and other ascended masters congregate over matters concerning our evolution and planet.

Sounds like you have found a good friend; I hope he comes here and says hi so we can at least get to know him! Thanks for your wisdom from Gurunath!
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2018 06:55 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2019 06:27 am »

gurunath has said that if we keep to our practices that 400 years from his visit we would be able to assist the masters and angels over matters concerning humanity.

glancing at futuretimeline.net
2300-2500 predicts superhuman powers are available to common citizenry and that mars is terraformed into a beautiful eden like paradise.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2019 06:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2019 05:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: