Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 05:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

meditation after effects?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meditation after effects?  (Read 340 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 10, 2019 07:42 am »

when i see paramahansa yogananda or anadamayi ma i get the same sensual chills, it's very blissful. lately i get these chills when i am in the middle of meditation and i believe there is an unseen intelligence making itself known to me. to describe the feeling, its a rush of peaceful energy. it runs along my spine as i gently inhale and it quickly encompass my entire being, like a synchronization is taking effect. why when i meditate or why when i see the masters? i can't say for sure, just that it feels like i am receiving a visit, a boost and/or some guidance along the path. spirit in this sense guides us all the time, maybe meditation simply makes us aware or receptive to noticing these subtler vibrations?

another thing happening again(which is archived elsewhere), i am starting to see tiny blue sparks of light quickly emerge and disappear as i stare vacantly through this reality.

i remember now, from my meditations in the past, seeing translucent hue's and irregular shaped orbs of light playing with each other. i remember seeing aura's, i recently experienced pink light around my dog. could these be the side-effects of prolonged meditation... ?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: