Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

met an avatar

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: met an avatar  (Read 366 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jul 29, 2019 03:41 am »

It is curious that you would bring this woman up again. Why? Because Not only have I read her story in the autobiography quite a few times but I also have a good friend that visited her in India with her husband a couple of times while she ( Anandamayi Ma ) was in the body so I have heard quite a bit about her even before your telling me your experiences. Hmmmm Her name was Leena; a yoga teacher and good friend I spent many years with her.

I would ask her about her experiences in India with Anandamayi Ma. She told me that she was going thru a lot of challenges with her marriage at the time even though her husband brought her to be with Anandamayi Ma. She said that Ma was always above all the turmoil in her personal life and just was intoxicatingly in bliss the whole time she was with her. I remember her telling me about squabbles that occurred around the monastery but Ma was above it at all times. Leena portrayed being in the presence of Ma as somewhat surreal. Eric, it is parculiar how you would bring up a Master that was in some rather removed way a part of my life. This is not the first time you have done this. You also brought up Gurunath who was also part of my experiences around Southern California between 2006-2012.  Anandamayi Ma was asked to go to the United States by Paramahansa Yogananda but there was such a resistance to the idea of her going without all her devotees that she was unable to take up on Yogananda’s request even though she had initial enthusiasm to do so.

It may interest you that Leena told me that she was looked down on by many of the male devotees there because she was a westerner and a woman. Even to the extent that she was seen as defiling some of the holy areas there like the temple. We gain from our understanding of other cultures but also experience a level of gratitude in our own. In this example it seems the west is way ahead in its appreciation and equal treatment to women. Leena was the most inspiring Hatha yoga teacher I ever met in my life and I had several kundalini and blissful experiences in her classes. On this spiritual journey we become more and more aware of the Masters’ influences and presence in our lives. We are only dimly aware of what our spiritual exercises and practices bring to our lives. But slow by slow it comes to our realization just how real the great spiritual Masters are all one and have influenced our lives(s).

this morning i had two separate dreams meeting god in a human form. the first was in a man and the second was a woman. the first the man offered me a beer and we talked, i accepted it because i understood it an offering from god. i was honored in the dream and i felt in this man was an entire universe. when i woke i was confused because god knows i quit drinking. the last one was with the woman where i spent more time in the dream and beheld miracles and movements that defy natural laws or what man think their bodies are capable of. she was amazing, fearless, humble, happy and beautiful. i was by her side, she allowed me to ask her questions and i watched her perform healing acts. we walked with her small group of followers and as we walked i started twirling like a dervish from the ecstasy of her presence. at the very end of the dream we were in the ocean and swam. there was also a heavenly music in the background. i felt her joy and watched her move at record speeds, she propelled herself like a missile and shot out of the ocean going so high and went down into the ocean deep to the bottom before shooting back out. she was playing. she then went to the dock where i talked to some of her followers, they were showing me evidence of her divinity. she was instantly dry when she came out of the ocean and she kind of levitated into her chair. needless to say i did not want to wake up or even leave her side. i felt a little sad this morning for waking up.

It often surprises us just how much God can have a sense of humor. Seems that you had a drink to a bygone habit and a drink to your health. LoL.
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2019 05:37 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: