Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

met an avatar

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: met an avatar  (Read 368 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 29, 2019 05:37 am »

Thank you Steve for sharing that, it's amazing. I'm so glad to hear of your kundalini experiences and what Leena was able to share of Anandamayi Ma. When I had this dream I did not know who the Woman was- I can assure you she had followers and there was so much bliss. In the dream I was privileged to glimpse the oceans from her eyes and I did not want to leave her side, when I woke up I was sad to be back in this reality. For whatever reason she popped into my head again and when I saw this picture of her last night,

I knew she was the Woman in my dream. So much Love in her eyes, my Heart is in sympathy when I look at her. And so much more...

I thought, when I had this dream, that I was to meet this woman in this lifetime. When my mind had been thinking of the dream again and wondering if I'd ever have that experience in this immediate reality, my mind was directed to Anandamayi Ma.
I think she is here to help me understand Life and, "death" and ease my fear of the inevitable transition. Yogananda calls it a liberation, as do many of these great ones. They are still alive.
We are blessed Bro.  Smiley Thank you...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: