Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dream with Amma Hugging Saint

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream with Amma Hugging Saint  (Read 107 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 04, 2021 03:27 pm »

I am visited by Amma the hugging saint. The dream starts with a group of friends taking us to a swimming pool. Brian is there driving us, I am in the back talking to Matt and everyone is getting along. We are in a truck of some sort. Brian tries making jokes at my dispense and I am not so bothered. Instead I am engaged in sharing with my friend Matt. I saw a weird ad for a new Toyota truck that looked like a chrome shuttle bus. They advertised like it was cool to stand up, basically no one sits down inside the truck. Matt, being a car guy, is discussing this with me and we voice our disappointment towards such a concept which somehow rendered us outcast in our group of friends. I remember asking if it is even legal to stand up in a truck. This is supposed to be the future? When we get to the pool Amma the hugging saint is there. There were two girls interested in me, and they had kids or were teaching a class with young children? I'm in the pool now swimming near these girls and two children. I remember the kids asking me, "how much weight do I need to lose?" in front of the teachers- I looked at the children and asked... "How old are you?" The first kid answered- he said but I can't remember, I believe the age is around 6-8. I told him "you don't need to worry about that." and said it in a way that would imply he was being silly. I looked at the other kid and asked him the same question. I told him "you don't need to lose any weight- just exercise." And he interjected that his Grandpa told him to do 100 sit ups every day. I told him that he would need to be more realistic, because I could see he was quitting and that he was resisting the idea of exercising. The women there smiled at each other. The kid tried to tell me, "But" and interject once more and one of the girls said, "Now you asked him for advice, so you need to listen." Somehow we all became friends.
I left the pool to rinse off using an outside shower and there was Amma the hugging saint. She was in white robes and she was in the mud. I remember smiling and feeling light around her. The scene shifted as I changed clothes and left my friends in the pool. I started following Amma. We found our selves, "around the corner" with a group of people who were paying homage to someone who passed away. Again I notice Amma and a small group of what I think are women chelas around her, she plunged herself in a giant mud pool. I looked at my clothes, I had sweat pants with socks and flip flops on. I decided to join in the mud and we were all smiling kind of dancing in a circle while the rest of the people there were in a somber state. No one paid any attention to us and it was wonderful. We were chanting, "Ma sreeta(sreetra?) Ma-sreeta Ma-sreeta" And Amma noticed me and took delight in my participation. I am really happy to be in the mud with Amma.
From here, the scene kind of blends grabbing me through my peripherals as I tune back into a classroom where the two kids from earlier were. One of the two girls who took interest in me was there too, I think she was the teacher. The class was taking place off in the distance and it was as if I was viewing them from the outside or by a door. The same child form the pool noticed me and came running up to me. He showed me a baseball glove he stole from his friend. He laughed and said he was playing a trick on him and sat on the glove outside the classroom in hiding. "Ma sreeta Ma sreeta" I hear this and am taken back to the circle, dancing in the mud- our bodies halfway submerged in the ground. From here I woke up.
I think Amma helped provide a type of healing on my connections as I prayed on it the night before. I also purchased some fennel yesterday after the attempt to project and was told "Fennel brain" from the meditation. I'm experimenting with this with the hopes to increase my focus during attempted projections. That day/morning was very surreal, Spirit was  whispering to me- words on billboards and street signs stood out to me. People were sharing with me things about the dream world and loved ones who passed away. I felt the fast moving pace that is Nature/Spirit and the words that stood out were, "dream." "dream it" "wind swept." I'm not sure I'm spelling Srita right- It might have been pronounced sree-tra. It's still early, I may come back to record more after attempts to project. I may not. Here's to trying.

No such luck. As I lay in attempts to project/meditate, my intention was to connect with the Mother which reminded me of my crystal reading. I had a couple more dreams and the details are hard to remember. One very clear detail that stood out- In the dream I sent an invitation out loud and told my self to write it down on a piece of paper. "To the nameless one. This is my invitation to you." I wrote this.

I looked up srita online and in sanskrit means "taken shelter of" and I am pretty sure Ma means Mother. This is the third or fourth time I've channeled a word I would have to look up to find out it means something.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: