Spiritual Portal
Sep 22, 2019 09:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Stillness

Recent Items

Views: 8
Comments (2)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 6
Comments (1)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stillness  (Read 24 times)
kingfisher111
Administrator

« on: Mar 08, 2019 09:59 pm »

Silence beneath the sounds
Stillness at the center of every movement
Fullness in the infinitesimally tiny fulcrum

Self - All - Peace
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2019 03:15 pm »

hey art,
nice seeing you around. beautiful post brother. I've been thinking on this a lot. thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2019 04:42 am »

also,
how have you been? are you still making music?

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
kingfisher111
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2019 07:23 am »

Is this Eric?

I'm doing well.  Man, I got on this site years ago because I was jealous of your relationship with Jessica.  Now, I just put out a fire in my oven, just happen to be listening to "Hey Jealousy" on repeat.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning such, if you do feel free to edit or delete my response.

I still make music, yes.  Actually, Jessica and and her current boyfriend happened to come to my last 2 shows (1 in Houston, 1 in Austin).  No great significance to that, except that I think I've made peace with that part of my life, from which I knew you and which brought me here to spiritualportal.net

I'm gonna make another post or 2 now, but feel free to respond more on here or pm if you prefer. 

Honestly, thank you for introducing me to this site Eric!  Even though, I'm hardly a "regular", the effect of you inviting me to this sacred digital space has been beyond profound.

🙏🏻 ❤️
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2019 07:33 pm »

Hi Art,

Yes, it's me. Smiley I'm happy to read that the portal has had a positive effect on you. That's wonderful, having your own shows I mean. It is my hope that you always feel welcomed and share your self, your interest, your music and maybe even invite a couple of friends that you feel would also benefit. It's a tiny community at the moment but one you've been a part of for some time. It's nice to see you posting.

I may finally meet Steve this year. I think our paths might also cross, if they haven't already.

Kind regards

Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Mar 16, 2019 02:51 am »

Hi Art,

Yes, it's me. Smiley I'm happy to read that the portal has had a positive effect on you. That's wonderful, having your own shows I mean. It is my hope that you always feel welcomed and share your self, your interest, your music and maybe even invite a couple of friends that you feel would also benefit. It's a tiny community at the moment but one you've been a part of for some time. It's nice to see you posting.

I may finally meet Steve this year. I think our paths might also cross, if they haven't already.

Kind regards

Yeah Eric it is nice to see him posting I also hope to see you guys soon. Today they tried to get a job for me driving to San Diego so it seems plausible that they will send me to Texas soon.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
kingfisher111
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2019 06:18 am »

Hi Art,

Kind regards

Cool man!

Yeah, I think when Steve makes it to Texas, we may all meet!  Or maybe I'll see you at the next Amma visit of Dallas?

Peace
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2019 04:17 pm »

Yeah!! That'd be awesome.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: