Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Second Coming of Christ

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Second Coming of Christ  (Read 184 times)
kashiraja

The sound to step upon on your way to heaven

« on: Sep 15, 2009 11:35 pm »

That’s a great revolutionizing book. Most surprising to me was to learn that there are records of Jesus’ stay in India Nepal and Tibet during his 16 missing years and that he learned about Hindu philosophy during that time. Many of his sayings that are difficult to interpret can easily be explained by applying that Hindu philosophy. As a former catholic I find it very interesting to realize that my yoga practice is in accord with Jesus’s teaching and the teaching of the whole bible.

What do you think about that book?
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm by kashiraja » Report Spam   Logged

He is a superior being, though he remain unheeded and unknown, who follows the simple virtues of life and the path of calm meditation that slowly but steadily unveil the soul, compared to one who pursues well-performed spectacular worldly duties catering to the senses, or who ... GtwA 404
amorabsolutus

« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2009 11:41 pm »

I have not read the book... But your question has been debated verily.. About Jesus spending time in India, and learning.. Many say yes, and Many say no that he never stayed there.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2009 09:05 pm »

That’s a great revolutionizing book. Most surprising to me was to learn that there are records of Jesus’ stay in India Nepal and Tibet during his 16 missing years and that he learned about Hindu philosophy during that time. Many of his sayings that are difficult to interpret can easily be explained by applying that Hindu philosophy. As a former catholic I find it very interesting to realize that my yoga practice is in accord with Jesus’s teaching and the teaching of the whole bible.

What do you think about that book?

Nomaste Kashiraja

Thanks for bringing this info from the Second Coming. After some of the experiences i have had from Paramahansa Yogananda i am more likely to believe what he says even if it is about something that happened 2,000 years ago. Sometimes i have thought to myself: would or could such a great avatar (as Jesus) have gone unnoticed and vanished for 16 years without having gone to a place beyond his local? There are no records of these lost years in Gallilee and Isreal. So are we to believe no one noticed him as a carpenter all those years? i do not think this makes sense. What makes more sense is the recorded historical account of his visits to Eastern Monastry's where he presumably payed back the visit of the wise men in his early adolescence and young adult years. To think to have been there when this incredible man walked the earth. i can not fathom it can you? But yet i can begin to appreciate his incredible influence on history and my own spiritual life.

' I still remember the talks by the water... the proud sons and daughters... who knew the knowledge of the lamb... who spoke to us in sweet accustomed ways."
....Jon Anderson

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2009 09:16 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print