Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Swami Vidyadhishananda

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swami Vidyadhishananda  (Read 114 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 11, 2019 06:43 am »

Please see the lineage below:
https://hansavedas.org/lineages/

I am grateful for this man and his mission. This website is a wealth of knowledge and Swami Vidyadhisananda provides guided meditation, thoughtful approach to helping one understand stillness and successfully practicing with pranayama. Below is a 45 minute guided meditation titled,
"Meditation on Light with Mindfdulness Breathing"
Experience mindfulness breathing and meditation on the light in the emptiness of the heart space. This approach is based on ananta samāpatti from sage Patanjali's Yogasutra. His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda offers opening Sanskrit chanting to the lineage of meditation masters. This 45 minute meditation is good for all practitioners who wish to attain calmness in the heart after mindfulness breathing, and is suitable for all levels.
https://multimedia.hansavedas.org/subscription-content-all-courses/season:2/videos/meditation-on-light-with-mindfulness-breathing

With the opening chant I received powerful surges of energy which proves, in my mind, the lineage of meditation masters.
I understand I have so much more work to do, only having been able to get 38 minutes in before succumbing to restlessness. I suppose some days are like that.

But the video is worth every minute of your attention and effort. We are fortunate to have a Himalayan monk offer us such wisdom and traditional practices to guide us Home.
~OM~
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2019 07:00 am »

What a blessing, to be introduced to so much culture tonight by Swami Vidyadhishananda.
He did a mass initiation granted by Lord of Ayurveda by mantra yoga and one of my dreams I've had of chanting has become manifest- paralleled into tonights exposure to this studious and beautiful man. We learned as a class and he was very much a Professor. We learned on sincerity, time, space and expression. Specific techniques with the mantra hitting particular nadis, anchoring vibration for restoration.
We learned of offerings, of the origination of life, of scientific meaning behind mudras...
So much wealth... I am feeling so very blessed, thanks to Kjos for introducing me.
With Kriya Yoga, the promise from Babaji to be mans salvation, I feel a truth and a belonging that compels me beyond...

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2019 06:01 am »

Swami is holding a workshop this saturday for the foundation of himalayan ujjayi pranayama
kjos if you attend he assigned hw which is to watch the videos on ujjayi breathing...
https://multimedia.hansavedas.org/free-content/season:3/videos/basics-ujjayi-breathing

there are 6 free video's to better understand what is proper pranayama, breathing with steady asana and discourses by swami himself with guided practices.
this website is a wealth of information and is really blessed content with many free offerings to seekers.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: