Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hans Zimmer

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hans Zimmer  (Read 197 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 01, 2019 09:05 am »

I enjoy more than often the wonderful soundtracks produced by Hans Zimmer that accompany the equally enthralling movie's they're intended for. Hans has a way to captivate and stir emotions, sending the listener into their deeper feelings, memories and longings. I got to re-watch Gladiator, I get that enchanting vibe from this soundtrack and Interstellar. Just great pieces of Art.

Hans Florian Zimmer; born 12 September 1957 is a German film score composer and record producer. Since the 1980s, he has composed music for over 150 films. His works include The Lion King, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Original Score in 1995, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Interstellar, Gladiator, Inception, Dunkirk, and The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Zimmer spent the early part of his career in the United Kingdom before moving to the United States. He is the head of the film music division at DreamWorks studios and works with other composers through the company that he founded, Remote Control Productions, formerly known as Media Ventures. His studio in Santa Monica, California has an extensive range of computer equipment and keyboards, allowing demo versions of film scores to be created quickly.

Zimmer's works are notable for integrating electronic music sounds with traditional orchestral arrangements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer

Perhaps the more popular songs from the soundtracks for Gladiator and Interstellar are,

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2021 06:23 am »

The Last Samurai, soundtrack
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: