Spiritual Portal
Aug 19, 2019 06:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is climate change real?

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pondering the Future; One World Government?

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 8
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 2
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pondering the Future; One World Government?  (Read 8 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: Apr 05, 2019 03:33 am »

Some questions... Is it necessary to establish a one world government if we are to one day live elsewhere in space? I have been thinking about things going on in Venezuela, I think no one nation is immune from a collapsing society. We needn't a reminder that humanity is still so backwards in many ways, but they're out there. If you live in the US, our media and social networking platforms have been pushing some pretty heavy race baited debates with talking points like, "White privilege." What we need to recognize, living in this country, is we have what's called "American privilege." That, as a nation, we are pretty well off compared to countries under strict communist and even religious totalitarianism. If you live in the U.S. you live in a country where majority have the luxury of worrying about their self image and personal comforts on a daily basis- not, "am I going to be able to take a shower today?" "Will we have access to clean water today?" Our means of survival is drastically different from seriously oppressed nations. We are fortunate enough, to pose idea's and ask questions that help shape our country- as bizarre as the current state of our press may seem.
The internet helps keep people aware of one another.  We live in some wild and amazing times and it is concerning when you see Empires gathering at "breaking points" in the World, exploiting innocent people to establish rule, as it has been before. We have allowed a lot over time but these "dark pockets" of injustice and inequality are becoming harder to ignore thanks to increased communications. Now we see our own country withholding from or collaborating with for our own prosperity. At what point do we come together for basic freedom of every human being? I am not insinuating we are witnessing a change over night or that one country has the ability to instilling a "compassionate authority." Trying to capture the headlines of today is very much like the forceful advertising industry where sex, scandals and bigotry are littering our minds with the intent of selling by way of "entertainment" but these idea's catapult division and cold hearts instead of opening us up to each others benevolence.
Further ruminations...
There are arguments that the flooding of nations is designed for societal collapse as a way to control and cull the population. Those looking to secure dominance are familiar with War. But are more people just waking up to the Greed of the World as it creeps in their backyard? I wonder... is this a ploy to get us to accept a new phase of life? Is this a race for being the ruling head of that world? Is it really necessary to have a one world government to represent the human race? Are powers pushing for this too soon?
Just a whirlwind of thoughts, disappointments and hope.
Never stop practicing Love, when we have no support from our government, we can continue to support one another and try our best to help in whatever fashion we're able.
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2019 12:08 am by tides2dust » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2019 11:52 pm »

Despite all the chaos that is fabricated in todays politics, I am hopeful that the younger generation is able to see through a lot of the BS like smear-campaigns, superficial gossip and over-inflated righteousness. I am hopeful that we will see younger leaders embracing a more humbling, less apologetic and sensible attitude. I think we are getting just a taste of that turning point where leaders from older and newer generations have taken some notes from the hysteria we've been subjected to during president Trumps era. This is just a far reaching observation, but one that I think, is the result of a dying age and the rapid evolution of communication.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: