Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Divine Order; Where we find ourselves

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Divine Order; Where we find ourselves  (Read 983 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 16, 2019 06:55 am »

Thank you Steve for these gentle nudges towards awareness, for having me look at my situation a little more closely. By applying your view on life, I find heartfelt gratitude for everything that has happened in mine.

I wanted to branch off on something you said in your OP.
It is interesting to me that often as meditators, And finding divine order all around us, we often can find interesting synchronicity’s And reasons for being placed in our present situations and environments.
It is something else, how this divine order will communicate to us on a personal level, no matter where we're at in our lives.
For example, I've come to associate the numbers 444 with angels as many have. Tonight at work our cash sales was $444 and I was thinking, "angel" in my head. The music from our store is always playing and at the same time I saw the sales and had the thought, the word angel came out of the speakers.
Tell me, what is reality when this intelligence can communicate instantaneously with our innermost thoughts?
This is the divine communicating with us! I've had another instance where I shared the repeating numbers with a friend from work and in that same moment a car pulled in front of us with the repeating numbers 999. You see, this is more then the skeptic who would chalk up your experience to you subconsciously looking for these signs. It's more. How could i possibly orchestrate the music aligning with my thoughts or the car from out of no pulling up and confirming our very conversation? It is mind boggling.
If I had to "chalk it up" it would be Love, Spirit and Soul Communication. Sublime.
The mocking bird, Sufism... You... My friends and family...
Everything is a window to this miraculous Spirit communicating to us so intimately...

Thank you Steve <3 Love to you Brother.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: