Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 07:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Love Interest & Competition

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Interest & Competition  (Read 356 times)
kingfisher111

« on: Nov 03, 2019 06:13 am »

Wow!  Yes Eric!

This is the lesson I've been on again and again and again in this life... It is very surreal and even absurd seeming at times... but I feel very grateful for this now.

Right now I'm in a valley of physical recovery of my knee, but even this doesn't feel terribly relevant.  It would be if I wanted to go on more dates, but I don't think I do.  Now, more than ever, I feel I can trust God/Universe/Love to guide me where I need to be.  As a Human, I want a loving, spiritual partner, but I no longer feel like I need it.  The peace and power found in solitude and letting go of that desire is incredible.  The True Love, the Beloved, is God Herself.  Oneness.  True "Self Love". 

I know Universe will probably throw another person in my life when I least expect it that make my mind and heart turn into category 10 hurricanes of emotional ups and downs... but now more than ever, I know those are just states that will come and go, what remains the Stillness of Being.

Alone or together with a partner or friends, alone = All One...

On this plane, I will work towards the right partner with a holistic life I will work to improve, for myself and others.

As far as "unrequited loves"... these have fueled my spiritual journey, as you know... to say the least.  But as time has gone on, every single one of those "near misses Misses" is so obviously not the right person for me to be with... and it's just as clear now that the same is true of every girl I've ever dated or partnered with.  It's just experience on the journey of Life to help us all get where we're going... which in the end, is where we've always been!  Here Now as One/Love/Self/God.

How incredible!  What a Wild Wonderous World!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: